It's Sad That Men Will SLEEP With Anything Just To Say They Have A Woman

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
P.S. just because a woman has a phat ass and nice breast doesn't mean she has values. Trust me, I used to work with those types.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I see your point. However, I have to crawl before I walk. Right now, I'm on :ehh: level. However, I know it won't always be like that. I've never done well with women or people I had nothing in common with. Sad to say, but it's the truth :snoop:

okay well u need to work on SELF DEVELOPMENT

61899597.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
P.S. just because a woman has a phat ass and nice breast doesn't mean she has values. Trust me, I used to work with those types.

The ass and titties are the value we seek sometimes, not every woman is wife material, you know women like fukking too, right?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The ass and titties are the value we seek sometimes, not every woman is wife material, you know women like fukking too, right?
TBH, everyone likes being sexual. However, those actions could have dire consequences. I like ass and breasts, but I like a good woman too that's honorable.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
TBH, everyone likes being sexual. However, those actions could have dire consequences. I like ass and breasts, but I like a good woman too that's honorable.

You don't need honor when you're just trying to fukk :ld: A pretty face, fat ass/titties and no diseases is good enough, I don't care about her outlook on life, she knows what it is.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You don't need honor when you're just trying to fukk :ld: A pretty face, fat ass/titties and no diseases is good enough, I don't care about her outlook on life, she knows what it is.
Well, true point on that. However, I'm saying that dudes will claim any woman and sleep with her. I've seen situations like those many times.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
See, this may be harsh, but I told my mother I'd never date a girl from the hood. It has NOTHING to do with me being better with them. TBH, it's because our styles won't mesh well. I will befriend anyone because I'm a kind-hearted person. However, my preference is a girl who volunteers and is involved in the political realm. Because that's my goal when I start doing community organizing. See, I'm trying to go back to college for Human Services. To keep it a buck, I want a girl with a degree and childless.

You really dont see how Ben Carsonish you sound..:francis:

You will not get anywhere with with anyone making less than 40k with those vibes you give off...

what community you organizing:hhh:

You might as well get ready to be pawned by the republican party..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You really dont see how Ben Carsonish you sound..:francis:

You will not get anywhere with with anyone making less than 40k with those vibes you give off...

what community you organizing:hhh:

You might as well get ready to be pawned by the republican party..
Mainly, my own community and help out in the inner city. Also, I'm not a Republican anymore (stopped in late 2010).