It's safe to say Hotline Bling is SOTY :banderas:

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
March Madness happened breh...Might not be mainstream "like that" but it easily surpasses this...

That said, Drake is winning this year...:wow: Iono even care for dudes music anymore but he's a household name and if you dropped a "slide" song tomorrow, yo granny nem gone groove to it and call it the next Cha Cha Slide...:mjlol:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
If CFMF is radio trash than so is HotLine Bling.
lol no
the song was produced by max martin and written by him and the same nikkas that make every other radio smash for those select artists
can't feel my face is not a weeknd record. it was handed to him. it was likely given to another weak radio artist before him. remember that pop industry article? the weeknd is now a part of that group. can't feel my face wasn't written for him, it's just another product of cac label execs
hotline bling is natural and feels like a drake record. drake adds life to it
can't feel my face? could've been given to any of those big radio stars, but the industry is pushing the weaknd hard these days

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
lol no
the song was produced by max martin and written by him and the same nikkas that make every other radio smash for those select artists
can't feel my face is not a weeknd record. it was handed to him. it was likely given to another weak radio artist before him. remember that pop industry article? the weeknd is now a part of that group. can't feel my face wasn't written for him, it's just another product of cac label execs
hotline bling is natural and feels like a drake record. drake adds life to it
can't feel my face? could've been given to any of those big radio stars, but the industry is pushing the weaknd hard these days
You just summed up Drake. Except,'The Weeknd is a singer and we dont hold
Them to the same standards we do rappers

Drake has writers, and producers too. The industry is pushing Drake even harder. This diet version of The Weeknd is still better than full strength Drake

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
You just summed up Drake. Except,'The Weeknd is a singer and we dont hold
Them to the same standards we do rappers

Drake has writers, and producers too. The industry is pushing Drake even harder. This diet version of The Weeknd is still better than full strength Drake
working with writers is very very different from records being handed to you
I guess nas is an industry machine then :francis: according to your logic

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
working with writers is very very different from records being handed to you
I guess nas is an industry machine then :francis: according to your logic
What the hell is a reference track then?

I guess receiving a reference track where someone lays down the lyrics, flow, and cadence is "very very different" than having records handed to you too huh? :skip:

The Fire

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
What the hell is a reference track then?

I guess receiving a reference track where someone lays down the lyrics, flow, and cadence is "very very different" than having records handed to you too huh? :skip:
where the hotline bling reference track breh
you're steering the convo somewhere else entirely :umad: hotline bling is just much better than can't feel my face

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i listen to this shyt 24/7 b :mjcry:
Drake got a nikka texting his old hoes talkin bout

"These days, all I do is
Wonder if you bendin' over backwards for someone else
Wonder if your rollin' up a backwoods for someone else
Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else":mjcry: