Doing things I taught you, gettin' nasty for someone else":mjcry:

You don't need no one else, you don't need nobody else :wow:

No :mjcry:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Right Hand should be where Hotline Bling is, I don't fukk with the track like that. :manny:
March Madness>>>>
This song is overrated as shyt I feel Future put out several better songs :ld:

Giselle

Daps
Since no more major albums are dropping this year, and i guess CP will release VFT6 next year. :wow:
Btw the Baduh Remix>>>> Drake version

Rihanna's album is supposed to be coming this year. Bey (or Jay Z & bey) album is coming early next year, industry people said. But I think she'll release it this year if she wants, on the same day as her beyonce album.

If any song by a black person will be song of the year, it will be by the weeknd.

i think i might like sweeterman remix more

Drake stole that song.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol no
the song was produced by max martin and written by him and the same nikkas that make every other radio smash for those select artists
can't feel my face is not a weeknd record. it was handed to him. it was likely given to another weak radio artist before him. remember that pop industry article? the weeknd is now a part of that group. can't feel my face wasn't written for him, it's just another product of cac label execs
hotline bling is natural and feels like a drake record. drake adds life to it
can't feel my face? could've been given to any of those big radio stars, but the industry is pushing the weaknd hard these days
feels like a Drake record, it's a blatant imitation of another artist song :mjlol:That makes it the prototypical Drake song :ohhh: