Its time for blacks to declare war on black on black war, terror and victimization

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I dont even like posting these videos.

I dont like seeing black men hurt.

You are not on this level bro. No, you are not. I do blame white racism for black on black violence. Blacks dont naturally hate their kind, this much.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
you got a martyr in your avatar. Do you know what he stood for? Or you just like pictures.
You see what he did for this city. What are you doing?

Too much respect here. Too many level. If you really want know. I'll tell you.

I'll ask again for the third time, what specifically have you done this year to address the black on black crime in the city you live in? Why do you keep deflecting away from answering that question?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
most of the trolls have been here since 2012 :ohhh: just waiting:dwillhuh: that dedication:wow:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'll ask again for the third time, what specifically have you done this year to address the black on black crime in the city you live in? Why do you keep deflecting away from answering that question?
bruh he dancing all over your question that dude hitting every type of dance to avoid you

Bdizzle: bruh what have you done

Uncle: wellll
latest

B: bruh one last time what have you done

Uncle: I
giphy.gif

B: last time bruh what have you done

Uncle:
pac-humpty-dance-o.gif

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I like the black lives, black family, black jobs, black leader jobs, black work, black ceo type of jobs.

Now peep this.

There is 24 year old boy shooting blacks in chicago. The 24 year old is black. We call him boy, because a man does not shoot his brothers, whether or not they have dirt on them. The 24 years old is a serial killer. We capture him. Live stream him getting thrown from a building. We clear it all with the black nubian police force. We have documented the 24 year randomly killed 7 blacks. No one will snitch on him. My drones have this info. I have video and audio. We bring a bunch of black people who agree to watch his execution. We tell him to repent. Then we tell him to walk to he falls. We give him an opportunity to make things right. Explain himself. If we buy his justification maybe we let him go. But from our seen, he seems to randomly shoot blacks in Chicago for the thrill. 7 of them. No we put the video of his execution on social media. You think a 13 years will want go and do that and get the exact same fate.

The sad part about violence is that it's not as romantic as it seems. You bring up a great point. We can live stream a death, get people talking, but people don't react logically all the time. You can go on youtube, or WSHH and "watch someone die" .

Let me set up a few logic truths first:

1 - people don't want to die

2 - people will do what they need to in order to stay away from death

3 - an in person punishment/demonstration is more impactful than one that is seen online or on social media

Can we agree that all of those are true? IE: in your scenario, the 24 year old "boy" shooter does not want to die so the threat of death would scare him, having him that close to death would force him to repent, and it would be a huge lesson for him.

However, the kids in Chicago are already dealing with this issue. The kids that are in gangs see their friends get killed right in front of them. The logical brain would say "hey...don't chase death, get away from these activities" right?

But what are they doing?

They aren't retreating, they are retaliating. They are willfully participating in activities that they KNOW can lead to their death.

So how is your punishment (The Nubian Police punishment of death) any different than the punishments that they are already seeing?

The issue is...their logic is flawed. For people with a sound logic then yes this would work. But for children who are in a cyclical pattern of kill or/and be killed, logic doesn't always work. If I know the punishment for me killing someone is either: death by gang, death by police, death by life incarceration, or death by The Nubian Police... it's all the same. I kill someone and eventually I'll die. This is what they are already dealing with and it hasn't changed anything in their behavior for decades.

However, if you adopt kids before they are desensitized and remove them, educate them, show them empathy and sympathy, build them up...if you do that in LARGE amounts, you will see wholesale changes.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think if a community can mitigate violent crime, that same community can also decrease the need for a police presence. Limited police presence in turn will decrease the chances of officers getting it wrong. In other words it decreases the possibility of police brutality. I'm not one of those folks that thinks all cops are bad. I don't think most are corrupt, rather too many are incompetent and don't have the temperament for the job. With them being in situations where they're conditioned to be on edge creates volatile situations.
I see where you're coming from,
Ideally we will reduce violence in our communities because it's right for us.
I have no faith that that would necessarily reduce police presence. I would fear what they would criminalize and selectively enforce next.
I do agree the problems with the police are a mixture of corruption fear incompetence lack of training and others.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
At this stage in life. Black and black terror in corporate world and black on black victimization comes to mind.
Black on black crime is poor blacks trying to get along civilly with guns.LOL. However, when that is not nipped in the bud, then blacks from those environments and blacks associated to those environment act out in other mean towards people. They become c00ns. They put nonblacks interests at heart.

And I have done alot and have done far more and beyond and continue to do so.

My cities has no black on black crime. I reside in multiple cities. I see worlds and cities were there are no blacks there because blacks have not moved there nor have blacks made their presence there know. Or blacks just want to be on the blacks side of town.

So black on black challenge, takes on a deeper meaning.

However, at this level, blacks not doing well for blacks, have caused a lot of other real world challenges to deal with.
So I have had to sue another black and make an example of him because he f ed up one of our business deals. One of our business deal didn't go as planned. And so there are alot of legal suits on whites and blacks. And yes, the main person behind the business deal not going well is former black police officer and he is going to be front and center of major lawsuit.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I dont even like posting these videos.

I dont like seeing black men hurt.

You are not on this level bro. No, you are not. I do blame white racism for black on black violence. Blacks dont naturally hate their kind, this much.

Surely American Blacks have been bombarded by white supremacy enough to where it could play a factor, but lets not act like Africa doesn't have a history of ethnic conflict especially since it actually continues to this day.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
bruh he dancing all over your question that dude hitting every type of dance to avoid you

Bdizzle: bruh what have you done

Uncle: wellll
latest

B: bruh one last time what have you done

Uncle: I
giphy.gif

B: last time bruh what have you done

Uncle:
pac-humpty-dance-o.gif
yall funny. this is serious.

At this stage in life. Black and black terror in corporate world and black on black victimization comes to mind.
Black on black crime is poor blacks trying to get along civilly with guns.LOL. However, when that is not nipped in the bud, then blacks from those environments and blacks associated to those environment act out in other mean towards people. They become c00ns. They put nonblacks interests at heart.

And I have done alot and have done far more and beyond and continue to do so.

My cities has no black on black crime. I reside in multiple cities. I see worlds and cities were there are no blacks there because blacks have not moved there nor have blacks made their presence there know. Or blacks just want to be on the blacks side of town.

So black on black challenge, takes on a deeper meaning.

However, at this level, blacks not doing well for blacks, have caused a lot of other real world challenges to deal with.
So I have had to sue another black and make an example of him because he f ed up one of our business deals. One of our business deal didn't go as planned. And so there are alot of legal suits on whites and blacks. And yes, the main person behind the business deal not going well is former black police officer and he is going to be front and center of major lawsuit.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Surely American Blacks have been bombarded by white supremacy enough to where it could play a factor, but lets not act like Africa doesn't have a history of ethnic conflict especially since it actually continues to this day.
Not really. Every excessive violent stat is because of white racism.

african got guns from white racism

white racism started it.

but then again, african dont go around shooting other africans over slight beef