It's time for us to drop the black women love thugs spiel

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Middle to upper class Lisa goes to good high schools, graduates and goes to a good college.

She is not looking to fukk thugs and drug dealers.

But Shaniqua, who does grow up in the hood is probably going to pop her p*ssy for some goons. She don't really have a choice. Most nikkas in her class ain't going to graduate to become 80k engineers.

Success is defined by your environment.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Middle to upper class Lisa goes to good high schools, graduates and goes to a good college.

She is not looking to fukk thugs and drug dealers.

But Shaniqua, who does grow up in the hood is probably going to pop her p*ssy for some goons. She don't really have a choice. Most nikkas in her class ain't going to graduate to become 80k engineers.

Success is defined by your environment.
All women like the bad boys.... its nature

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All women like the bad boys.... its nature

Like...ok. But most successful college graduates are not going to throw their life away for Darren from the block and have a baby by him.

fukking does not equal settling down.

And most middle class and up chicks ain't going to do that...their social circles don't overlap.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fact is, enough women fall into the category that it is actually a "thing".

Most women dont entertain them for long, though. Whether its a few days or a number of years, many get the wakeup call.

Till them imma keep pretending im one since my toy soldier collection doesnt get the juice box wet like my limp and mean mug does.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Like...ok. But most successful college graduates are not going to throw their life away for Darren from the block and have a baby by him.

fukking does not equal settling down.

And most middle class and up chicks ain't going to do that...their social circles don't overlap.
Ever heard of one night stands?

Who you think these goodie 2shoes fukkin on the weekends when they go out for girls night out.

fukkin doesnt equal relationships.

They fukk the badboys. And want simp relationships.

shyt, even I know to dumbdown my nerdy side as a Black man who works on computers. Just like Jigga said

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Some girls do like bad boys but, thug /= bad boy

You can be a smart college dude with swag and attract black girls. Just neg her a few times and give her a little "attitude" and she'll be attracted to you

Looks play a BIG role tho. You can't be a nerdy dude with unkept hair, bad breath and ashy skin and think women don't want you because you're not a thug

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Some girls do like bad boys but, thug /= bad boy

You can be a smart college dude with swag and attract black girls. Just neg her a few times and give her a little "attitude" and she'll be attracted to you

Looks play a BIG role tho. You can't be a nerdy dude with unkept hair, bad breath and ashy skin and think women don't want you because you're not a thug
Not saying thug equal bad boys....

Actors, Rappers, Tattoo Artists, Barbers, Dboys, anybody with swag and a certain umph. These chicks like.

I meant bad boy as that I dont give a fukk, I do what I want charisma. Not the guy they picture working a 9-5, in a cubicle.

Its an image, and when you can do both. Its the Tupac in a Business suit. The best of both worlds