It's time to keep black issues amongst black people.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Seriously.

Stop airing out our dirty laundry in front of others.
Start focusing on informing, educating, and critiquing black people for the attention of other black people.

I'm sick and tired of reading black focused articles on predominantly white geared websites on Huffington Post, Vice, Xojane, Salon, etc. The black men and women writing these articles are being used to support white society's idea of black inferiority. Why should the issues we face have to be validated by the dominant society that refuses to get it? They don't care...they laughing at us. Don't think so? Read the comment sections for those specific articles in question. There's no discussion to be had with them. None.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Seriously.

Stop airing out our dirty laundry in front of others.
Start focusing on informing, educating, and critiquing black people for the attention of other black people.

I personally don't want to talk to anyone else about my dirty laundry, and I don't wanna talk about their dirty laundry.
I wanna take care of my laundry in my own house...and then if people ask me how I keep my laundry
so springtime fresh all the time, i'll gladly put them on game.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right, African. But, that's up to these black writers to take their talents and clout and make their own shyt. But, they can't do that 'cause then no white boy will validate them so :yeshrug:

Sad reality of American life.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
nikkas is too dumb to understand this :snoop: Always got cacs amongst us
yep, lot of blacks love putting themselves out there for CACs to, namely on Twitter/Vine/Instagram/etc

Black people are like an open book that anyone can read and laugh at, any time. Go on twitter, put literally anything in the search bar and like 70 percent of the people who come up will be black

Daps
Reppin
VOID
You're right, African. But, that's up to these black writers to take their talents and clout and make their own shyt. But, they can't do that 'cause then no white boy will validate them so :yeshrug:

Sad reality of American life.

There was that one thread about that black woman that wrote about how dating a white man made her feel more "in touch" with her black womanhood for huffpo.

Then huffpo had another article.written by a black woman about "why black men (supposedly) don't like black women"...

Now, all I could think to myself is "what purpose could these type of articles serve on this website?":dwillhuh:

Then it hit me...These authors are being used 100%. I even made a thread on it.

While I wholeheartedly agree that we shouldn't care what others think...like that doesn't look good at all.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was that one thread about that black woman that wrote about how dating a white man made her feel more "in touch" with her black womanhood for huffpo.

Then huffpo had another article.written by a black woman about "why black men (supposedly) don't like black women"...

Now, all I could think to myself is "what purpose could these type of articles serve on this website?":dwillhuh:

Then it hit me...These authors are being used 100%. I even made a thread on it.

While I wholeheartedly agree that we shouldn't care what others think...like that doesn't look good at all.

They know they are being used. You could imagine their social circles being filled with hipster looking cacs. They know what's up. But, what we should do since we can't help these c00ns slandering us for CAC money and validation, is share black publications when ever possible. Matter fact I'll do it now.

http://yourblackworld.net/

Daps
Reppin
VOID
And then...The kicker. The worst offender.

The article from last year entitled "why I hate being a black man" written for the daily news/post or whatever. Seriously...that made me cringe. I actually went out of my way to avoid reading that article...but I skimmed through it briefly. Then I stopped.

Tall know there were probably some racist ass cacs reading that grinning ear to ear in delight upon every word of that piece.

This is the exact problem with seeking validation from the dominant society. And this "illusion of inclusion". Seeing articles like that in a publication like that make no sense whatsoever. Why are you lamenting the pitfalls of being black and male for a publication that's audience is probably less than 5% black? That's why I say they being used as tools of white supremacy in those type of cases...

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impossible to do in this age and time, breh. Digital era has too many people thirsting for that approval. Not only that, but a lot of these young kids are not even conscious or aware like that.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Cat already out of the bag. They have townhalls, Black in America specials, etc etc. Cacs acting like they concerned and what to "understand" but they just exploiting us and using as human wildlife exhibits. They just want to look down on us and our problems. As if the white community dont have a million issues.