It's time to keep black issues amongst black people.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
They know they are being used. You could imagine their social circles being filled with hipster looking cacs. They know what's up. But, what we should do since we can't help these c00ns slandering us for CAC money and validation, is share black publications when ever possible. Matter fact I'll do it now.

http://yourblackworld.net/

Good stuff. I'm always looking for more of this.
Build up online black publications with ads for black businesses, classifieds for job listings for black professionals, have staffs that focus on a wide range of topics, etc.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Cat already out of the bag. They have townhalls, Black in America specials, etc etc. Cacs acting like they concerned and what to "understand" but they just exploiting us and using as human wildlife exhibits. They just want to look down on us and our problems. As if the white community dont have a million issues.
The way I see it, cacs see blacks and their problems as entertainment. Most cacs have boring lives

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Cat already out of the bag. They have townhalls, Black in America specials, etc etc. Cacs acting like they concerned and what to "understand" but they just exploiting us and using as human wildlife exhibits. They just want to look down on us and our problems. As if the white community dont have a million issues.

The underlined is what I'm talking about whenever I refer to us as a laughing stock

We need to get out of the public eye/entertainment

Throw Hip Hop and Social Media in the bushes. All the other groups are laughing at us, not with us. All these black people memes and black people vines make me sick to my stomach

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
And then black people wonder how they get played like a fiddle. Most times they don't even have to spy anymore it's open source code now days. A lot of black people love to be out there. Any publicity is good publicity in their minds. I like issues discussed on this site, but I always have to remind myself how many of us aren't on the team who are here. I'd rather speak in specifics but have to resort to basics because you don't discuss plans with outsiders. In addition, there's really no racial loyalty anymore. Most black people would rather die than to cast their people in a bad light 60 years ago. Real discussion, plans and change can only be discussed with folks who are vetted.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
And then black people wonder how they get played like a fiddle. Most times they don't even have to spy anymore it's open source code now days. A lot of black people love to be out there. Any publicity is good publicity in their minds. I like issues discussed on this site, but I always have to remind myself how many of us aren't on the team who are here. I'd rather speak in specifics but have to resort to basics because you don't discuss plans with outsiders. In addition, there's really no racial loyalty anymore. Most black people would rather die than to cast their people in a bad light 60 years ago. Real discussion, plans and change can only be discussed with folks who are vetted.

Yup

"If I vibe with a girl....and she happens to be a spanish mami or white....and she makes my dikk feel good....I dont see anything wrong with attaining a fairskinned wife and having some lightskinned kids. Color doesnt matter :lolbron:" ass nikkas

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Again, be the change you want to see. I don't know if we know how powerful it is the be the one black person that goes against the grain however you see fit.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Yup

"If I vibe with a girl....and she happens to be a spanish mami or white....and she makes my dikk feel good....I dont see anything wrong with attaining a fairskinned wife and having some lightskinned kids. Color doesnt matter :lolbron:" ass nikkas

A lot of our people unfortunately bought into that. That's not to say every black is down for the cause, but people like that can/will only ride up to a certain point. It's not be hateful it's just being realistic. A lot of us will give them the keys to the kingdom, teach them everything they know, then get upset when cut out of the fold. How many times does it have to happen before people catch on? They've spent millions if not billions over centuries studying us. Sadly, they know us better than most of us know ourselves often times. Like OP stated, why would a liberal publication give a platform for people to spew anti-black rhetoric? They know black people (some) enjoy slinging mud in front of everyone with no fukks given.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Seriously.

Stop airing out our dirty laundry in front of others.
Start focusing on informing, educating, and critiquing black people for the attention of other black people.

I'm sick and tired of reading black focused articles on predominantly white geared websites on Huffington Post, Vice, Xojane, Salon, etc. The black men and women writing these articles are being used to support white society's idea of black inferiority. Why should the issues we face have to be validated by the dominant society that refuses to get it? They don't care...they laughing at us. Don't think so? Read the comment sections for those specific articles in question. There's no discussion to be had with them. None.
I don't really think we have much dirty laundry. All of our problems we face are at the forefront. Can't say the same for any other race on this planet honestly. Whites do the best at hiding their dirty laundry. Shows like to catch a predator, addicted and obsessed showed that middle class struggle these people face with pedophilia and drugs (both got cancelled quickly while first 48 and cops stayed on for a half decade and decades respectively :stopitslime:). I went to a white high school and when I tell you that when one of their kids commited suicide, even the school kids barely knew about it unless dude was popular. But these kids have a litany of issues but they always ALWAYS harping on our kids vices. Only difference (and i'm going to make sure to let my kids know this) is that white kids can and will GET AWAY with it. Caught with weed? He may get a warning and let go. Black? Nah "yeeaahhh.....we have a suspect in custody on 31st and stinton....headed to station *out*) When you realize that white people think we are wrong in almost any instance, you learn real quick. They stay trying to "educate" us on something in everday life. I've picked up on this shyt and it's annoying...if you have white co-workers, you can definitely relate

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was that one thread about that black woman that wrote about how dating a white man made her feel more "in touch" with her black womanhood for huffpo.

Then huffpo had another article.written by a black woman about "why black men (supposedly) don't like black women"...

Now, all I could think to myself is "what purpose could these type of articles serve on this website?":dwillhuh:

Then it hit me...These authors are being used 100%. I even made a thread on it.

While I wholeheartedly agree that we shouldn't care what others think...like that doesn't look good at all.

what the actual fukk

anybody have a link to these? please.