Its true what they say about Atlanta women.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
Took a trip to Atlanta. Within 10 min of me parking my car in the city a woman radomly approaches me and asks for my number. Checked in my hotel. The sisters their were sending me choosing signals. Went out to eat another random woman approached me. I could go on and on. The thirst is real. If you live there and have trouble with women I dont know what to tell you.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Took a trip to Atlanta. Within 10 min of me parking my car in the city a woman radomly approaches me and asks for my number. Checked in my hotel. The sisters their were sending me choosing signals. Went out to eat another random woman approached me. I could go on and on. The thirst is real. If you live there and have trouble with women I dont know what to tell you.

Are you sure they are women??? You know they have really great plastic surgery doctors out there...

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Dating for Atlanta Black women isn’t that great so they are generally very thirsty. Why do you think straight men love Atlanta so much?

Despite all the gay and tranny jokes, straight men go there all the time with only one thing on their mind.

You even got white dudes on the low who like black women who lust for ATL girls.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
tenor.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP.....never heard that about Atlanta
Have heard for years about this being the case in DC.....like the ratio of women to men is ridiculous down there. Heard this from several people over the years. Never heard about women being super thirsty, to the extent that they approach men in DC though.