“It’s US JEWS who STARTED CIVIL RIGHTS for BLACK PEOPLE in America. We saw black people struggling, silenced and murdered for SPEAKING UP”

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lmaoooooo.

Yamulkome on son. :mjlol:

I see the danger but I have to laugh at shyt like this. I once had someone tell me that Mexicans freed the slaves.

What is next? Hip hop started in Norway? Bullets are soft? MLK Jr. was a scientologist? Raul Dahl wrote The Tempest and spaghetti is chinese?

:russ:

It must be national say any fukking thing day.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This documentary covers some of that history actually.

Let's not act like didn't have shop set up in Black areas while not giving back to the community. Then they got reparations and booked it.

Not anti-:mjpls: though.

So she straight up butt into a conversation that didn't involve her :snoop:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: TEH

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I will say this, a lot of people are going to be suprised when they go to their Jewish financiers for support for whatever cause they have and its not there anymore, they won't forget. So many folks are crashing out over this. Why do you think Hollywood has been relatively silent? The extreme left is about to get cut off financially. Jews don't want to admit it publicly, but they have outsized power when it comes to money, entertainment, and the press. My advice on all of this, don't crash out over it, its not black people's problem. Just say you are not aware of the compexities of the situation and that is sounds like its sad all around.
So sit on the fence and wait until the dust settles before picking a side? MLK had a very serious remark about people who do this

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
A lot of people don't fukk with Zionism and Israel. They are not close to agreeing with Ye despite that. shyt ain't the same. Twitter is not reality.

He doesn’t fukk with Zionism and these posts don’t either … I’m seriously struggling to see the difference. I remember everyone telling him to shut up when making the same points.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He doesn’t fukk with Zionism and these posts don’t either … I’m seriously struggling to see the difference. I remember everyone telling him to shut up when making the same points.
He didn't have points just hate. He was speaking in general.avout Jews not Israel or Zionism and if we can't differentiate between hate and criticism we actually help the hateful Jews because they deem all criticism as antisemitism