“It’s US JEWS who STARTED CIVIL RIGHTS for BLACK PEOPLE in America. We saw black people struggling, silenced and murdered for SPEAKING UP”

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps

Wgsrr95.gif

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’s stretching it.

I will however say that this is the one of the reasons that white supremacists like Elon have historically attacked Jews in America and Europe.

They believe that Jews push multi-cultural stuff (including civil rights for oppressed groups), let’s call it wokeness for short, to hurt white people.

When they say the Jews will not replace us they’re aren’t talking about literal Jews moving into their homes (like in Palestine). They’re talking about the Jews will not replace them with us.

Daps
I remember thinking to myself one day “why does it seem Jewish people are hated so much throughout history. Like, hundreds of years long”

Hmmmm :jbhmm:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Black people are the moral conscience of society they want our stamp of approval and we’re not giving it to them so that’s why they’re mad.

This is the only thing that makes sense to me because they aren't seeking the approval of any group like they do us.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
PragerU (Jewish owned) is currently trying to rewrite Black American history and erase the history of brutality our ancestors endured.

:martin:

Ed Blum (a Jewish man) has just won his case in dismantling AA saying that the small numbers of Black folk at these Ivy league universities/regular universities are (1) unqualified, and (2) taking spots away from more "qualified" students.

Kanye was right

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This is why we don't need other groups to join our movements. They are just there to cause chaos and stake claim

Last edited:

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PragerU (Jewish owned) is currently trying to rewrite Black American history and erase the history of brutality our ancestors endured.

Ed Blum (a Jewish man) has just won his case in dismantling AA saying that the small numbers of Black folk at these Ivy league universities/regular universities are (1) unqualified, and (2) taking spots away from more "qualified" students.

Dennis Prager, Ed Blum, Stephen Miller, Michael Savage, Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro.......interesting

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
The delusion of these people

why they want us to stand up?
and for what exactly

I'm not down killing kids just kill regardless of the race

so kosher cacs can hold they own dreidel.:manny: