It's wild to me how much was known about Mob bosses back in the day

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Growing up in BK/Queens, the Mafia was heavy and rang bells when I was a kid.

Around the 4th of July you would always have low level goombas driving around handing out order sheets for fireworks to kids on the block.

My grandfather worked on Knickerbocker Ave back in the day and used to tell me the stories of the day Carmine Galante got killed with the cigar still in his mouth.

Them Howard Beach mansions got stories behind most of em.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Remember, they also didn't know how to charge them back then until law enforcement got put on to the Rico laws. The structure of the mob allowed bosses to get away with a lot of shyt as long as they wasn't there

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
What happened to the Italian (& Irish & Jewish) Mafia? It's like they disappeared. Is it because they became white?

Seems like Mexican and Black organized crime took over the mantle.

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What happened to the Italian (& Irish & Jewish) Mafia? It's like they disappeared. Is it because they became white?

Seems like Mexican and Black organized crime took over the mantle.

I believe Russians are still running sh_t in Brighton Beach. Russians are more savage and savvy in how they move then Italians. Italians got boisterous and flamboyant.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
If Teddy Roe would've had more solid dudes behind him and didn't get cancer he would've murked Giancana's rat ass
Props to Teddy Roe for not running and staying and fighting.

Apparently Sam Giancana said this about him:

Over an FBI wiretap during the early 1970s, Giancana said of Roe, "I'll say this. Black or no black, that b*stard went out like a man. He had balls. It was a fukkin' shame to kill him."

Last edited:

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
:wow: I got soul I’m SuperBad
cliufjagp4i61.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If Sammy hadn't snitched John would've been on the streets for a long time. Sammy spilled the beans on how John got to a Juror in another case. After that Juror's were sequestored.

But his brother Gene did 50 years in the joint didn't like John and didn't talk. I think he literally just came home a few weeks ago. shyt is a different world now.

They had gotti on tape talking about murders. He was finished. Sammy turned cause gotti was talking shyt about him. Gotti was a loud mouth dummy.