ITT I expose you to Underground Memphis Rappers

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
im stuck on that Blackout ''dreamworld'' album right now.
Memphis 90s rap is becoming my favorite
i want to buy some of this shyt, but i dont wanna start collecting tapes. i already have enough collections going on.

anyways.
somebody once put me on to this:

legit :demonic: piff

Daps
im stuck on that Blackout ''dreamworld'' album right now.
Memphis 90s rap is becoming my favorite
i want to buy some of this shyt, but i dont wanna start collecting tapes. i already have enough collections going on.

anyways.
somebody once put me on to this:

legit :demonic: piff

never heard that junt! you about to put me on a few hours long memphis spree. i'll fill this thread up here in a minute.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't make hurt your feelings when I say ASAP Rocky has outdone Memphis :sas2: and made what sounded wack and undercooked for years now sound incredible. :sas2: Extracted the potential from the wackness it was drowning in :sas2: Posters have a history of going :angry: when the obvious is brought up

STFU u weak pathetic troll bytch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this the sound hundreds of youtube and soundcloud rappers are trying to reproduce these days... and doing a horrible job at it. this shyt just can't be recreated like that unless you're using that equipment.

i've been listening to memphis rap for going on 12 years now and i still haven't discovered half the dudes that put out tapes in the early 90's. Memphis was just so thick back then. i'm sure there's tons more artists that haven't made it to youtube yet. i used to have shyt that still hasn't been uploaded.

if you're used to CDQ releases you may be a bit put off initially at how lo-fi the recordings are but you'll warm up to it as you listen. it's an acquired taste.

that bassline :whoo:

All this goes!!! Great post!!! Teach these kids about the essence...!!!