ITT we give a damn about Black Rob

Aside from "Whoa" Do you fux wit Black Rob?

• Dude nice, his shyt's like whoa!!

• his only hit is "whoa" for a reason :francis:

Results are only viewable after voting.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
It's on Puff's No Way Out album called: I Love You Baby. Also check out this

"Act like I can't get through that Slomin's shield".

Lyrics are there but beat is dated :ld:. Im going through the thread and listening to the piffery, dude got bars! I Love You Baby is :ahh:

What about that dude G-Dep? I know about him from dancing around wit Diddy, but I never checked for him either. And Nature, I hear mad heads talk about dude

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lyrics are there but beat is dated :ld:. Im going through the thread and listening to the piffery, dude got bars! I Love You Baby is :ahh:

What about that dude G-Dep? I know about him from dancing around wit Diddy, but I never checked for him either. And Nature, I hear mad heads talk about dude

G-Dep was nice. This is an anthem for any that fell on hard times:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
I've always said his flow was crazy underrated. I'm talking top 10 best flow ever. Him & OC.
Just listening to his verses on "Special Delivery" and "Child of the Ghetto" made me realize the caliber of a "mid level" artist back then.... He spit better than damn near all the dudes runnin the game now

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just listening to his verses on "Special Delivery" and "Child of the Ghetto" made me realize the caliber of a "mid level" artist back then.... He spit better than damn near all the dudes runnin the game now

Truth bruh

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Not tryna derail the thread but this nikka's avi makes me want to grab the lotion everytime, real rap yo...does the bytch have a name???

But anyways Youtube made me spin off Black Rob and get on Beanie and Freeway...im bout to go back & check out Special Delivery right now

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Not tryna derail the thread but this nikka's avi makes me want to grab the lotion everytime, real rap yo...does the bytch have a name???

But anyways Youtube made me spin off Black Rob and get on Beanie and Freeway...im bout to go back & check out Special Delivery right now
Big Booty Coco