I've been a lifelong Sony stan but this right here is a clear W for Xbox.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Developer mode has been a thing since 2013, you were able to do this exact thing on XB1. It’s also not really an official feature, it would be like calling those modded ps3 back in the day features. I didn’t even come in here hating, all I said was you can get better version of these old games on pc for free, to which that Xbox employee took offense and threw his tantrum. If you bought a next gen console to play old games from Sony and GameCube, then have fun, do what pleases you :manny:

I bought the console to do whatever I want with it, whether that's old games or new games. Not sure how any of that affects you. You seem awfully bothered by what people are doing with their systems that they paid their own money for. Strange times we're living in.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I bought the console to do whatever I want with it, whether that's old games or new games. Not sure how any of that affects you. You seem awfully bothered by what people are doing with their systems that they paid their own money for. Strange times we're living in.
It does not and nowhere did I say it did, why are you taking offense to me saying the emulators are best on PC, even the video in OP says there are tons of issues that need to be fixed. Why is it making you upset that I just suggested a cheaper and a better option if you are really into those games? I was looking out for you. I own a XSX, it’s a very good console. Like I said, that Microsoft employee started throwing his tantrum just for a suggestion and now you are making things up.