I've never watched Batman Begins

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: think i'm sleep tbh; like i've seen bits of it via tv (wld usually switch the channel to something else) but never legit sat down and watched it from start to finish. yall got me intrigued about it, and i loved the dark knight n thot dkr was ok so by those standpoints i shld like the shyt. :pachaha:guess im lazy, lol imma watch it tonight.....:whoa: dnt judge me!!!

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Personally, its my favorite of the Dark Knight trilogy.

I saw the trailer when it first came out and thought it looked like a bunch of bulshyt.

Had my friend lend me the DVD and was blown away by it.

Nolan did a good origin story and showed the 3 sides, Bruce Wayne the billionaire, the real Bruce Wayne and Batman really well.

Plus my dude Scarecrow should have got more time as a Batman villian, his gas that he used to throw out to give hallucinations :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2nZkPXd.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't care for it until I watched all three at the Batman marathon my theater had.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
It's the best BATMAN of the Nolan trilogy. Not the best film because that honor goes to The Dark Knight but the Batman character is the closest to the comics in the trilogy. Had the better costume too. Plus Bale's voice isn't as bad compared to TDK and TDKR.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
20 min in- So far its cool, dnt like the fact bruce is a grown ass man now getting skillful training (his above average hand to hand in the beginning is not really all that tbh),

i liked the way the comic did it with him leaving to seek out masters and stuff, he already had his goal to beat criminals set. however i have to realize that this is nolan's

interpretation of the character and i know he wanted more realism. The sort of father son relationship ra's is developing with bruce is nice, tough love if you will. ra's making

bruce truly face his demons and come with his own resolve is good. the training stuff is dope; the childhood backstory is ok i guess, felt like young bruce ain't sell the

emotion of watchin his parents just die the lil dude barley cried for real. like he had tears and was sad, but no true anguish, no warped state of shock (yea in the beginning

of the film he's lost n stuff but back then i ain't get the same feel or at least the build up of the transition. scene was meh).