I've never watched Batman Begins

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
1 hour in- i liked how nolan approached bruce growing up, you know trying to live a normal life by going to school and whatnot, even tho he's still full of anger n hate

becuz of the past; this bruce being based on more realistic views is a very touching component in this film, him wanting to merk chill and not giving a fukk was good. its

crazy to see how the people around bruce indirectly shaped him. rachel with justice, alfred with family legacy and duty, hell even falcon's ether helped (bruce trying to

"walk in the shoes" of criminals for insight). the final test with ra's was dope as fukk, had him on them drugs fighting a physical and mental battle. the whole shifting and

phasing thing with the other leaguers was visually amazing and bruce trolling ra's was genius. lmao dude protested to killing but then gonna burn the place dwn and get

them other dudes killed. alfred is funny "i'll let you borrow the royce, just remember to fill it up". and on the jet you see bruce take everything he was learned so far and

experienced to create his ideal and course of action against evil. bruce came threw with the playboi swag at wayne towers had O girl already on his dikk; and the development of him and luscious was gold. bruce getting his tools to combat justice and building allies is coming along nicely. i liked how for the symbol he seeked for, he went back to his first fear, the place where the bats where and embraced it (lowkey the batcave had mad potential nolan fukked dat up in the other movies).

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Great movie but the way Batman beats Ra's is gonna have you like

maxresdefault.jpg

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
1hr 45 min-dock scene was classic batman, lol falcone on the light lowkey inspired the bat signal. crane n ra's wrking together n making a psychotic vapor weapon is crazy. bruce and rachel's relationship is strained due to the fact he cnt tell her the truth; alfred is worried and with good reason. dat bat swarm shyt was straight out of year one loved it. did my guy lucious dirty but its all good we still coookin and he'll be back anyway. they released all the arkham inmates shyt's getting crazy

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Its alright, I own it... Other than Ras I dont care about it at all... Never liked Scarecrow & he barely did shyt anyway, actor was cool though.. Watch it so you can see the trilogy... Other than that its nothing special..