"I've Seen the Things She's Said About Me"- Alexa Bliss on Sasha Banks

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
No one, and that's the point. The story now is that they've legit hated each other since 2014 in NXT, and it's talked about like it's totally assumed that everyone has known and talked about it the whole time. Yet it's a total angle brought up on WWE Network a few months back and now people actually believe this is a real shoot. :skip:
2014? When was this stated and started? I never even heard of Alexa Bliss in 2014...lol

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
2014? When was this stated and started? I never even heard of Alexa Bliss in 2014...lol

Stated on Talking Raw by Sasha, and discussed on BITT on the most recent show. But again, that's my point. No one had ever heard about any of this (because it isn't a real thing), and now they're suddenly trying to tell you it's a years long SHOOT hatred on some Bret/HBK shyt and people are actually buying it. Like, the people who shouldn't buy it are the ones falling for it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Stated on Talking Raw by Sasha, and discussed on BITT on the most recent show. But again, that's my point. No one had ever heard about any of this (because it isn't a real thing), and now they're suddenly trying to tell you it's a years long SHOOT hatred on some Bret/HBK shyt and people are actually buying it. Like, the people who shouldn't buy it are the ones falling for it.
No one knew about Bret and Shawn being real until the screwjob...the end of their run.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
People reading the observer knew about it as early as 1995. It was well, well documented. Sasha/Alexa heat is literally made up and retconned into being a behind the scenes feud that all smarks should know about it and they've convinced themselves they knew about it. They're playing it to the same type of people.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Well to me it was clear they didnt like each other from their first interaction on Raw. Reason being it was more subtle and subdued, almost like they were trying to downplay their mutual distain but it couldnt help creeping out. Seeing as how I doubt either is that talented of an actor to pull that off as well as it came off, I took it as genuine. Not some deep personal thing but just the overall vibe like each has a bit of a Napolean Complex and thinks she's the hot shyt. Add to that that they're never all up in each others social posts or ever wearing each others merch backstage like all of the women including these two generally do with each other regardless of kayfabe, and its easily believable. :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People reading the observer knew about it as early as 1995. It was well, well documented. Sasha/Alexa heat is literally made up and retconned into being a behind the scenes feud that all smarks should know about it and they've convinced themselves they knew about it. They're playing it to the same type of people.
The iwc didn't exist back then and only Meltzer types cared or spoke of that Bret/Shawn crap. Fans gave a damn about Razor, Austin, Taker, Sting, nwo back then. The fans never gave a damn or had a clue until they set Bret Hart up in Nov 97. It was documented after the fact once it became a scandal...Bret or Shawn weren't cross mega stars where anyone gave two fukks about Sunny Days and all that stupid shyt.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Sasha prob mad because she sat in NXT for years and Alexa was trash in NXT for damn near her entire run and gets called up to almost immediately become champ...i get it..

Alexa made a great leap tho..she's way better than she was in NXT when she was just the happy go lucky cheerleader blowing confetti around.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No one knew about Bret and Shawn being real until the screwjob...the end of their run.

People knew about the backstage fight and Shawn wanting his release. NWO referenced WWF needing to set Shawn free, or something like that around that time

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
People knew about the backstage fight and Shawn wanting his release. NWO referenced WWF needing to set Shawn free, or something like that around that time
None of u kids knew about that shyt back then. No one did..the Observer and leaked shyt wasn't even on that level.