"I've Seen the Things She's Said About Me"- Alexa Bliss on Sasha Banks

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
it's cheap heat. with rosenberg now working for wwe, that pod is just another branch on the kayfabe tree.
it's absolutely possible they hate each other's guts but i'm also not expecting any wwe wrestler to speak 100% honestly about the coworkers they hate while still employed by the company.
and also, so what?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Remember Sasha's fake retirement speech on Raw? She's a horrible actress

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The iwc didn't exist back then and only Meltzer types cared or spoke of that Bret/Shawn crap. Fans gave a damn about Razor, Austin, Taker, Sting, nwo back then. The fans never gave a damn or had a clue until they set Bret Hart up in Nov 97. It was documented after the fact once it became a scandal...Bret or Shawn weren't cross mega stars where anyone gave two fukks about Sunny Days and all that stupid shyt.

Bruh, the Observer has been around since the early 80s. There are records of Usenet groups talking about wrestling in a smarky way from the 80s. What the IWC was and is has always existed in one way or another. Those people knew about Bret/Shawn and a lot of comments on TV were for their ears. What WWE is trying to do now is convince those same types of people that they've been in the know about a backstage, personal feud for years now, when the feud is entirely made up for TV.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The iwc didn't exist back then and only Meltzer types cared or spoke of that Bret/Shawn crap. Fans gave a damn about Razor, Austin, Taker, Sting, nwo back then. The fans never gave a damn or had a clue until they set Bret Hart up in Nov 97. It was documented after the fact once it became a scandal...Bret or Shawn weren't cross mega stars where anyone gave two fukks about Sunny Days and all that stupid shyt.

I was a kid going to shows in the mid 90s and they were all smarks. I was at the house show here the night before Montreal and they were chanting "You sold out" to Bret

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bruh, the Observer has been around since the early 80s. There are records of Usenet groups talking about wrestling in a smarky way from the 80s. What the IWC was and is has always existed in one way or another. Those people knew about Bret/Shawn and a lot of comments on TV were for their ears. What WWE is trying to do now is convince those same types of people that they've been in the know about a backstage, personal feud for years now, when the feud is entirely made up for TV.
Yeah but u weerent reading it in the 80s. The insiders knew? The fans didn't know shyt like today..so all that natural assuming of what Sasha and Alexa are working the fans for over 3 years when no one knew they would be in the positions they hold today make absolutely no sense. It's a fools errand to think otherwise.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was a kid going to shows in the mid 90s and they were all smarks. I was at the house show here the night before Montreal and they were chanting "You sold out" to Bret
The story that broke in Canada? Not surprising.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
it's cheap heat. with rosenberg now working for wwe, that pod is just another branch on the kayfabe tree.
it's absolutely possible they hate each other's guts but i'm also not expecting any wwe wrestler to speak 100% honestly about the coworkers they hate while still employed by the company.
and also, so what?
Wade Barrett used to speak on Cena all the time...Punk cried about Rocky...AJ damn sure lit up the females in that promo....

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Yeah but u weerent reading it in the 80s. The insiders knew? The fans didn't know shyt like today..so all that natural assuming of what Sasha and Alexa are working the fans for over 3 years when no one knew they would be in the positions they hold today make absolutely no sense. It's a fools errand to think otherwise.

That's my fukking point jesus christ your comprehension skills, dude. THERE WAS NO FEUD. It never happened. WWE is now TELLING you that they've hated each other backstage for real for 3 years, and people who know better are buying into it and convincing themselves it is true when it's just an angle made up 2 months ago.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
That's my fukking point jesus christ your comprehension skills, dude. THERE WAS NO FEUD. It never happened. WWE is now TELLING you that they've hated each other backstage for real for 3 years, and people who know better are buying into it and convincing themselves it is true when it's just an angle made up 2 months ago.
yr gonna make that idiot go cross eyed

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's the most consistently wrong poster in the tsc breh let him ramble he will switch up and make up whatever he has to in order to save face