J Cole Talks About Having a Desire to Start Producing Again, But Not Sure If It’s Too Late

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
His rapping hit another stratosphere when he stopped producing. So I think he should let it go for now.

Once he fades a little more out of the spotlight then he should pick it back up, but not now when you are literally dropping historic verses every other month

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Cole and Eminem are 2 people who should never be allowed to touch the boards again :huhldup:

Comparing that man’s production to Eminem is disrespectful as fukk. Eminem is actually legit trash at making beats.

And to people talking about he’s rapping too good to spend time making beats. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds lol. Making some fukking beats not gonna affect lyricism at all.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Nah, y'all are tripping. Listen to Born Sinner again and tell me breh aint nice as as producer.

Now whether he was really making all the tracks himself I don't know. But it was hot.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Cole and Eminem are 2 people who should never be allowed to touch the boards again :huhldup:

I like to crack on J.Cole but im not gonna do him like that. Em is trash water.

Cole should just do whatever the fukk he wants, he has a loyal fanbase. Make the beats or don't, u already beat the game. might as well have fun at this point.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
People talking about his production ain’t good like the man don’t got 4 multiplatinum albums where he strictly produced himself. J.Cole is literally one of the most successful producer/rappers of all time.

If he wanna get back behind the boards then thats his prerogative. I have no idea why that would be considered a bad thing
:comeon:

And the production on 4 Your Eyez Only is straight garbage from front to back. J. Cole isnt a good producer.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
steve-buscemi-reservoir-dogs.gif

What he really need to do is get T Minus out of retirement again :wow: