J Prince and Famly explain what happened to Takeoff on Million Dollaz Worth of Game (Update: Whole video out)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah but all these dudes do that to some extent

That mean we believe them? :russ:
No but playing gangster and acting tough while stunting on actual gangsters has never worked out. They either gonna be jealous and rob you/extort you, or you need to be who you say you are so they won’t, or you need to not say you are that type of guy.

But we all know the snake is a snake. How you mad he’s biting? You know these dudes is gangsters. Why you talking tough and getting into it with them?

But the real question is… why are fans mad they did gangster shyt in return. THEY fukkING GANGSTERS

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No but playing gangster and acting tough while stunting on actual gangsters has never worked out. They either gonna be jealous and rob you/extort you, or you need to be who you say you are so they won’t, or you need to not say you are that type of guy.

But we all know the snake is a snake. How you mad he’s biting? You know these dudes is gangsters. Why you talking tough and getting into it with them?

But the real question is… why are fans mad they did gangster shyt in return. THEY fukkING GANGSTERS
They shouldn't have been hanging around dudes like J Prince Jr and his goons out of town for sure

The funny thing is J Prince Jr ain't a goon either but got clout because of his father

I agree with what you're saying in regards to they shouldn't have been playing gangster

But this was just food around dudes who really about it

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
He’s not telling. If the report he was reading is legit, it’s Quavo’s boy who gave a statement to the police implicating himself as the guy who set things off.

J Prince pulled a brilliant legal/street move. He gets to clear his family’s name in the court of public opinion using Quavo’s homies own words. This way, no one can accuse him of snitching.

That’s why you can’t sleep on these old wily veterans.
Brilliant isn’t a word I’d use to describe any of this to be honest.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

As long as everybody looks at JPrince and them the same way that they see Henry Hill and Sammy the Bull. It sounds like in trying to make a point, what’s getting missed is that those guys that go on media tours are considered the lowest of the low in their respective spaces. It seems like JPrince, by doing these interviews in the fashion they are being done, is actually trying to hold on to some modicum of “respect” and is playing defense on these interviews. If your public face is as a “boogeyman”, and you are afraid that people are gonna start questioning why you are supposed to be feared, if appears that all is lost.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
L for MDWOG

They sold out on this one. Walo at least. Bc I know he knows better. You can tell how he’s asking the question

We must stop tying ourselves to the streets like this. They know damn well what them dudes are about and it ain’t shyt positive. So dont have them up here trying to portray themselves as anything but the criminal enterprise they are. I fukking hate how we comingle positivity and street shyt.
Period. The "streets" are trash and ppl should be elevating, not wading with the garbage.
J prince had a lot of cheerleaders here for years.
Well hopefully that shyt is changing. Ain't shyt positive or uplifting about an extortionist who uses violence and fear towards their own ppl. fukk him and anyone like him.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
The only thing that amazes me on Prince and “mob ties” is how there is no paperwork on these obvious rats. Prince is clearly feds and has been forever. nikka been publicly extorting and threatening people for years and no consequences when we’ve seen black CEOs in similar position get taken down for less
On clubhouse the e said they have a lot of sealed files… they also make it seem like they are under current investigation d despite moving the opposite (clearly to throw u off) …. Yes I’d bet on him being them ppls….let’s not forget the feds infiltrated the Nation of Islam at there PEAK… so j prince being a fed this whole time is definitely believable

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
48CZUY6.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The only thing that amazes me on Prince and “mob ties” is how there is no paperwork on these obvious rats. Prince is clearly feds and has been forever. nikka been publicly extorting and threatening people for years and no consequences when we’ve seen black CEOs in similar position get taken down for less
That’s a common misnomer and why ‘the streets’ are full of dumbasses. Ain’t gon be no paperwork on confidential informants. High value ones at that which is what people like Prince and Wack 100 likely are

I always bring up The Departed bc it’s exactly how it works. Jack Nicholson (Whitey Bulger irl) was the biggest mob boss in Boston untouchable, feared, etc and it’s bc he was a rat. You don’t get that powerful—-and stay out of jail—- without police or Fed involvement

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s a common misnomer and why ‘the streets’ are full of dumbasses. Ain’t gon be no paperwork on confidential informants. High value ones at that which is what people like Prince and Wack 100 likely are

I always bring up The Departed bc it’s exactly how it works. Jack Nicholson (Whitey Bulger irl) was the biggest mob boss in Boston untouchable, feared, etc and it’s bc he was a rat. You don’t get that powerful—-and stay out of jail—- without police or Fed involvement
You’ll end up in “Discovery” once you’ve provided evidence to get somebody sent away. There’s no way around that. Whitey went on the run and was killed. If what you’re saying is true they can make up a damn CI…. There’s ALWAYS paperwork. There’s ALWAYS a trail.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
i felt worse about the whole situation watching that bullshyt :martin:
i don't watch Millon Dollaz Worth of Game often but that's gotta be their WOAT episode :camby: