J Prince and Famly explain what happened to Takeoff on Million Dollaz Worth of Game (Update: Whole video out)

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Folks got no standards these days. They really pick and choose. I have no problem with what J prince said. People have been implicating his fam in a murder and vilifying them from day one. That aint nothing to casually toss around and play with. Yall think he supposed to sit back and let folks talk crazy and implicate his son in a murder if he didnt do it? Cause It looks like it was started by Quavo's own people anyway so thats where the blame should be.

He G checked the hell outta Offset. Offset had no bass in voice in that response. But the truth is Migos been bullying cats for years and always been involved in altercations but it was cool when they did it. Dont cry about bullying and threats now just cause your favorite rapper on the recieving end and look like a chump. Folks pick and choose. Just like folks were trying to justify snitching to defend Gunna.

How does Takeoff look like a chump in all of this?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It really does sound like offset has been plotting get back or something. J Prince seems to be really upset

Star was wildin. Singin Old n1gga :russ:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
This is one of the funniest, craziest videos I ever watched and I was only skipping thru. What he said about J Prince grandmother had me disgusted and crying at the same time…son is a bug

This was his best live ever imao

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:ufdup:California state representative Maxine Water's husband is from Houston. She and then VP Al Gore made the call that got the Feds off J. Prince. That's the Demicratic party government connection that has kept him free.

A federal drug-enforcement agent told a congressoinal committee Thursday (December 7) that his probe of Rap-A-Lot records was canceled, and he was demoted, after label head James Prince gave $200,000 to Vice President Al Gore's presidential campaign.

Prince's publicist called the charge "asburd" and said Prince "has never donated a dime to Al Gore."
"That would be like Lars Ulrich buying shares in Napster," publicist Phyllis Pollack said.

Drug Enforcement Administration Agent Jack Schumacher, who was called out on record by Rap-A Lot artist Scarface on the rapper's October album, Last of a Dying Breed, would not disclose his source connecting Prince to a $200,000 donation to the Gore campaign. California Democrat Henry Waxman said that there are no records of any contributions from Rap-A-Lot or Prince to the Gore campaign or the Democratic National Committee

In September 1999, the chief of the DEA's Office of Professional Responsibility agreed to personally interview Mr. Prince in Ms. Waters'
Washington congressional office, federal officials said. There for the
interview were Mr. Prince's lawyer, the congresswoman and her
husband, Sidney Williams.

A former Los Angeles car salesman and professional football player who
served as U.S. ambassador to the Bahamas in the mid '90s, Mr. Williams
graduated from high school and still owns a house in Houston's 5th
Ward, the childhood neighborhood of Mr. Prince and some of his
associates. He and Ms. Waters were married in Houston in 1977.
That’s crazy

I know nikkas like to clown J. Prince for his recent antics but dudes gangsta can’t be denied. The streets, music industry, boxing industry, cattle ranching, political connects, etc. And unlike all the other “street legends” he still alive and not in prison and up at least 50M’s.

Last edited:
Daps
what they say really doesn't matter because the cops got it all on surveilance (not the instagram video but actual surveillance) and they arrested folks based on that.
shooter migo gave a statement that he thought someone was reaching for a weapon, the police say his statement is corroborated by the video. and i believe the someone was charged with weapons charges

#factsnotfeelings

and this report has been out for months so this is not exactly a "paperwork party".

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Man please... Gotti was ready give up Sammy and Sammy said "fukk that shyt". :heh:

Don't matter if you go on TV, the radio, or straight to the Feds. Tellin' is tellin' nikka. :heh:
U really believe Sammy? I need witnesses to this. They had more tapes on Gotti than Pac had recordings. Gene Gotti too his time like a man and still don't do interviews.

I don't see why Sr didn't just publicly as Offset to call him