Ja Rule brings up EXCELLENT point about Fyre Fest on The Breakfast Club interview

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Timestamped 31:37 and goes to 33:30

Basically he says its interesting how when negative things happen to black people (i.e. at Rolling Loud fest) there's not a significant media uproar, but they made an entire documentary about Fyre Fest after some rich white kids didn't get the tents that they wanted :jbhmm:

Granted, Fyre had a few more issues than Ja was letting on but the main point still stands.

what happened at rolling loud?

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
i'm not understanding the correlation between rappers getting shot and arrested at rolling loud and them scamming people at fyre fest and every body shytted on them spoiled white kids just as much as they shytted on ja and billy

Not rolling loud fault that young boy got shot at and kodak black got arrested, but if rolling loud charged people and no one showed up or they fukked the festival up then rule would have a point

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont remember anyone giving a fukk what happened to the people at his show though, they were just clowning him for putting on a bullshyt ass event :dead:

no one was crying for "rich white kids who didnt get the tents they wanted", they were laughing at the struggle meals they had to eat