Jabari Osaze (From Hidden Colors 5) "DANE CALLOWAY YOU ARE A COWARD!" Debunks Aboriginal Movement

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'll crush this debate...

We're not african...matter fact even africans shouldn't call themselves african alone.

What would a man born alone on an island name be? He wouldn't have a name! Have a name for what? There's no other people to identify himself too.

Cacs have gotten us to play their word games. Their name and label game. Black people all over this world were ONE people until the albino invasion begun to create new people and confuse our tongues.

So all black people should go by the first namer Aboriginal, and then if we WANT to play the cac game, we can add american, african, european, etc.

nikkas don't even understand how they've been TALKED out their ass by cacs!

I'm doing the knowledge and beginning to understand this world now, and what was done to aboriginal black people. Brehs we were invaded! If you ever wondered what an alien invasion could look like you've lived through it. And I'm not saying cacs are necessarily aliens, especially not the ones you see. I'm not sure of their ancestors origin. Be it otherworldly or dimensional.

But throw that "they evolved from us" shyt out! Those of them in the know and still connected to their...parents/ origins put that out there to hide the fact their parents aren't native to this planet. And no, their origin isn't a black man grafting them either.

They've had it in our face all this time with syfy movies and books. It's an invasion.

Now you got the :russ: and :stopitslime: face but think like this:

Asians found out their ancestors were what? Black people. Until what? What happened that asians look the way they do now? Does the sun not shine there and they turned white? Hell no, so they didn't evolve white as science would say. Use YOUR brain, not what you've been told. How does a black ass person with a black ass family suddenly get high yellas in the family? By fukkin white people, mixing! Asians were the first nikkas mixed with the albino phenom.

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Also, Dane just clapped back at Jabari, Sa Neter, all them soooo hard yesterday on solarmind channel.

He said he'd beat all of them at the same time in a debate in 30 min. All they need do is pay him 10k (only so they don't just use him, cause he knows they'll generate a bank having him).

He says he has receipts...

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll crush this debate...

We're not african...matter fact even africans shouldn't call themselves african alone.

What would a man born alone on an island name be? He wouldn't have a name! Have a name for what? There's no other people to identify himself too.

Cacs have gotten us to play their word games. Their name and label game. Black people all over this world were ONE people until the albino invasion begun to create new people and confuse our tongues.

So all black people should go by the first namer Aboriginal, and then if we WANT to play the cac game, we can add american, african, european, etc.

nikkas don't even understand how they've been TALKED out their ass by cacs!

I'm doing the knowledge and beginning to understand this world now, and what was done to aboriginal black people. Brehs we were invaded! If you ever wondered what an alien invasion could look like you've lived through it. And I'm not saying cacs are necessarily aliens, especially not the ones you see. I'm not sure of their ancestors origin. Be it otherworldly or dimensional.

But throw that "they evolved from us" shyt out! Those of them in the know and still connected to their...parents/ origins put that out there to hide the fact their parents aren't native to this planet. And no, their origin isn't a black man grafting them either.

They've had it in our face all this time with syfy movies and books. It's an invasion.

Now you got the :russ: and :stopitslime: face but think like this:

Asians found out their ancestors were what? Black people. Until what? What happened that asians look the way they do now? Does the sun not shine there and they turned white? Hell no, so they didn't evolve white as science would say. Use YOUR brain, not what you've been told. How does a black ass person with a black ass family suddenly get high yellas in the family? By fukkin white people, mixing! Asians were the first nikkas mixed with the albino phenom.
They are other from greys, dracions, vril, and other beings and they get help from other dimensional beings......

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
They are other from greys, dracions, vril, and other beings and they get help from other dimensional beings......

Not sure if you're trolling, but you're in the neighborhood.

It's the reason for the hate, while same time fascination with blacks.

We think of aliens coming in with laser guns blasting but think, what's more effective if you have the means? Why not invade at the genetic level? Invade with something like albinism. It was said that the fallen even corrupted animals...:sas2:...there are albino animals too...

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if you're trolling, but you're in the neighborhood.

It's the reason for the hate, while same time fascination with blacks.

We think of aliens coming in with laser guns blasting but think, what's more effective if you have the means? Why not invade at the genetic level? Invade with something like albinism. It was said that the fallen even corrupted animals...:sas2:...there are albino animals too...
I'm not troll have you heard of the order of Saturn and indigo children

Slangtonomo

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Ok so question how do find who is the entities that support us black people and commicate with them to change our reality

Great question, and one I've been contemplating!

I believe black people being the first and natural manifestation of homo sapien on this planet really have options.

1. We may not need do anything as our essence is a part of this planet. You can't wipe us out cause we'll manifest SOMEWHERE round this bytch! As they've found long ago. Kill all the nagas in America, look round and africa and asia full of them, still building pyramids at that. I think that's why they don't mass exterminate us, cause we only come back stronger. So I'm thinking at best they can stall with us.

2. As far as our options to counterattack, I believe it would need be spiritual/energy based. I believe that once we understand we are ONE people, that we've been invaded, that we were intended to be NATURAL people, we can turn away from the "nikka trinkets" cacs offer, also known as the modern world. My soul tells me we can control this world at a elemental level. Meaning when we're returned to our natural state we can summon huge hurricanes or even ask the sun to burn albinism from the planet. There's a reason the number one objective is to keep black people separated!

In other words, we are the entities.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great question, and one I've been contemplating!

I believe black people being the first and natural manifestation of homo sapien on this planet really have options.

1. We may not need do anything as our essence is a part of this planet. You can't wipe us out cause we'll manifest SOMEWHERE round this bytch! As they've found long ago. Kill all the nagas in America, look round and africa and asia full of them, still building pyramids at that. I think that's why they don't mass exterminate us, cause we only come back stronger. So I'm thinking at best they can stall with us.

2. As far as our options to counterattack, I believe it would need be spiritual/energy based. I believe that once we understand we are ONE people, that we've been invaded, that we were intended to be NATURAL people, we can turn away from the "nikka trinkets" cacs offer, also known as the modern world. My soul tells me we can control this world at a elemental level. Meaning when we're returned to our natural state we can summon huge hurricanes or even ask the sun to burn albinism from the planet. There's a reason the number one objective is to keep black people separated!

In other words, we are the entities.
Lol which comes down to loving our self and embracing ourselves