Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Dude is kinda corny + has the rocket push but he actually does make good music for a cac

Atlantic is pushing dude very hard, to see to it that he's everywhere right now. Paying for a lot of writers and producers to pretty much make sure dude becomes a household name.

Last project had like 15 writers and 40 producers on it. That's the industry these days. They're manufacturing rappers now. It's a 360 deal, but it's dope that my guy Don Cannon is seeing a nice check from it.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Atlantic is pushing dude very hard, to see to it that he's everywhere right now. Paying for a lot of writers and producers to pretty much make sure dude becomes a household name.

Last project had like 15 writers and 40 producers on it. That's the industry these days. They're manufacturing rappers now. It's a 360 deal, but it's dope that my guy Don Cannon is seeing a nice check from it.
"Steps Back"

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
breh is white hot now, pun intended. def getting a push. i was surprised to see he got a rolling stone cover already. like, was his debut that big?

:patrice: