Jack Harlow- 'Come Home The Kids Miss You' (Album Discussion Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
damn, that feeling in the back of your chest when baddies don't fall for you sucks. didnt this happen with saweetie too?
No man with common sense introduces himself to a woman by telling her he wants to fukk her like that. I mean even saying it early isn't as bad as getting her contact info and calling her up and playing your song named after her where you say you want to fukk her in the hook as in intro. Pretty much every guy wants to fukk Dua Lipa. She already knows that.

Her response was pretty clear to me that she didn't like it but wasn't gonna stop him if he insisted putting it out. I mean if you don't speak woman you'd think she was cool with it just like you'd think a woman telling you that you're a nice guy and she just wants to be friends is a compliment.

The fact that he told that story to anyone is baffling. Maybe he doesn't understand that shyt made her uncomfortable. Most guys learn in jr high or high school to not take what women say literally because they constantly lie to maintain surface level pleasantries even with people they don't like.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
After listening to it twice, it’s not meant for rap fans, this album is suppose to be his “coming out” to the rest of the world (mainstream)

Majority of it is simple teeny bopper tracks & tracks for women.

He’ll give you a little bit of bars & “rap” on Churchill Downs, Young Harleezy, Baxter Ave, but that’s it.

Very watered down compared to his 1st album which wasn’t bad at all.

Bro teeny pop rappers have been around forever. I don’t think there has been general dislike for anyone since Vanilla Ice.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
113K lol

Whoever said 250K was buggin. Future & Bad Bunny lapped him.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yea man happy for Jack. This video is such a full circle moment. Coming from a place like Kentucky to having Drake on your album with a video at the Derby, even got his moms in the vid too ! Gotta salute it

Yup. I completely agree. Dope to see his mom in the video dancing with Drake.

:mjlol: