Jack McCain (John McCain's son) married sista

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:Manny:

Can't hate on the sista.... black men in Arizona only date white, Mexican or Asian....

And sistas on the west coast love white dudes...

Many blacks on the west coast today have lost there identity

A dude I went to h.s. with has been :eat: real well since moving there years back.

But he's always been chasing beckys.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Tell em how you feel son:yeshrug:

Also nothing should be a surprise here, other then the fact it's a known republican with a blackish chick. She's most likely half white, so we already know she grew up with a certain mentality. Good for them, whatever.

I wanted to say how I didn't think she was that attractive, and how his white girl looked better ... but saw someone before me say it and instantly get questioned, lol. :lupe:

Her making a bobble head of herself that's damn near the complexion of Jack McCain is :dwillhuh: too ...

MsBigHead

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Jets
lol at people in here judging her looks when you cant even see the white girls face. Ive seen the white girl and she is pretty but weird as hell. Im pretty sure that is Julia Allison. She was on a bravo show about girls that couldnt find relationships. She even had a date with a black guy but she fukked it up acting needy. This chick is an upgrade cuz other girls history is :scusthov:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you know im upset brehs, why dont we lose taniesha from the block to the white man. Nah its always friggin lawyer Rachel , CFO in the army Renee.

while on the otehr hand black man be wifing sarah the fat white slob with her hs diplma
This is another example of self hate. It's basically evidence that you consider yourself inferior. I could see white boys promoting this nonsense because it makes them feel better, but you should know better(assuming that you're black). I don't remember one time ever being intimidated by white men while in a social setting mingling with women. The same brothers who date fat white women, date fat black women too. Brothers with their stuff together have no problems getting attractive women regardless of their race. It's not a black man thing, dudes with limited options settle for fat unattractive women. There's plenty of white men married to fat white women too.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to say how I didn't think she was that attractive, and how his white girl looked better ... but saw someone before me say it and instantly get questioned, lol. :lupe:

Her making a bobble head of herself that's damn near the complexion of Jack McCain is :dwillhuh: too ...

Yeah I noticed the bobble head was disticntly more white looking that she is too :russ:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
bytch is clearly a halfie who the fukk cares....I am tired of them being looped into regular black folks

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
https://twitter.com/Reneeitchka/status/300385042650251265/photo/1

BCsumtNCQAAsdMh.jpg:large

Picture from her twitter. Caption reads:

:russ: this is how she truly sees herself :scusthov:.

:yes: good find pos rep