Jack McCain (John McCain's son) married sista

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Setting up this dude to run for office in the near future. The Con/Republican party needs a new feel. Keep the White Conservative male...throw in a sista....Barack Obama like setup for the party?

If she's a "cornball sista" it shouldn't even count

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Setting up this dude to run for office in the near future. The Con/Republican party needs a new feel. Keep the White Conservative male...throw in a sista....Barack Obama like setup for the party?
:rudy:Conservative crackers won't vote for a "****** lover". They shyt on his dad when they thought he had a black baby.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is another example of self hate. It's basically evidence that you consider yourself inferior. I could see white boys promoting this nonsense because it makes them feel better, but you should know better(assuming that you're black). I don't remember one time ever being intimidated by white men while in a social setting mingling with women. The same brothers who date fat white women, date fat black women too. Brothers with their stuff together have no problems getting attractive women regardless of their race. It's not a black man thing, dudes with limited options settle for fat unattractive women. There's plenty of white men married to fat white women too.

I don't think this is self hate, it's just good old fashioned low self esteem :to:

It's fukkin hilarious though :russ:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://twitter.com/Reneeitchka/status/300385042650251265/photo/1

BCsumtNCQAAsdMh.jpg:large

Picture from her twitter. Caption reads:

:russ: this is how she truly sees herself :scusthov:.

:dead:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
whites will do this type of thing to replenish their dying gene pool...A drop of black blood goes along way