Jacquees Sent Cease & Desist Letter for Remixing Ella Mai's Song

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Where the fukk did all these jacquees fans come from? :pachaha: That nikka is average at best. Singing about shooting nikkas in an R&B song?:dahell: I was under the impression that he was the second coming of Marvin Gaye or something. People Hyping mediocrity once again. Reminds me of Chris Brown's delusional stans. The original song is better.

Make your own hits :camby:

And yeah hoes like this bytch thinking they can run roughshod all over Black Americans like Jacquees is a REAL PERSONAL PROBLEM @Bushmaster

And everybody on here knows how I feel about that fukk shyt :camby:

:mjlol:
MildAdorableIbis-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Where the fukk did all these jacquees fans come from? :pachaha: That nikka is average at best. Singing about shooting nikkas in an R&B song?:dahell: I was under the impression that he was the second coming of Marvin Gaye or something. People Hyping mediocrity once again. Reminds me of Chris Brown's delusional stans. The original song is better.

:mjlol:
MildAdorableIbis-size_restricted.gif

Not a Jacquees fan but it is black american gang gang gang. Don’t like it, not my problem

And you a brand new poster, sit down while grown folks are talking

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt corny however u slice it. Especially because that’s how she got on. What if they shut her shyt down when she was going viral off others songs it’s just a lil funny

And the song was gonna pop regardless.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
People playing dumb as fukk acting like it’s cool to jack a song verbatim that a current artist is pushin, interfering with their ability to promote their single. No one in their right mind across any type of art would stand by idly while a peer does this to them.

No, this is not equivalent to rappers who take hot beats and add NEW lyrics

This is not the same as remaking a (old) song that’s not on a current promotional push

This ain’t even the same as doing some little remix of an established artist’s song (ie Ella Mai doing covers of Chris brown songs)

Let new artists build their own shyt before jumping your ass all in their video. Everybody saying how hot Jaquees made it, how about y’all go to bat for the music he has and request dudes actual songs, not his cover of a song that was already hot/gaining momentum.

And lol @ y’all faux militants trying to have an issue with her because she’s from the UK. I can only imagine if this dumbass logic was used back in the day when Sade was starting out. And I sure didn’t hear this when Craig David blew up nor when Mark Morrison’s “return of the Mack” dominated urban radio in 96
This. End of thread. TLR nikkas are so fukking stupid.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Make your own hits :camby:
:comeon: You do realize that Ella basically says the same line in the original song?