JADA PINKETT LIED ABOUT HAVING A HAIR CONDITION (“ALOPECIA”)

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Shut your hoe ass up. I speak from experience not a video that is clout chasing.

The only demonic women I know are the ones you come from in the caucus mountains.

Talk about shyt relevant to you like lice and skin cancer.

A SURGEON CLOUT CHASING BEFORE THE OSCAR INCIDENT?

YOUR EXPERIENCE WIT BEING BALD HAS MORE TO DO WITH YOUR HOMOSEXUALITY:

Some of the genetic variants found were present in both men and women. Two in men were located near genes involved in male-pattern baldness and sense of smell, raising intriguing questions about how regulation of sex hormones and smell may influence same-sex behavior.

WHY WOULD U EVEN BRING UP SKIN CANCER? THATS WHAT TOOK OUT BOB MARLEY .. STUPID TALKIN POINT

U CAPIN HARDER THAN A CAC FEMINIST RIGHT BOUT NOW NERD

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I think I remember a video from years ago when the redtable talk started and she mentioned that the alopecia is just her hairline got pushed back like how men bald by having thin hair on the front/hairline and temples. I guess she got embarrassed and didnt see herself rocking a pushed back line and then decided to get the Kobe low cut.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think I remember a video from years ago when the redtable talk started and she mentioned that the alopecia is just her hairline got pushed back like how men bald by having thin hair on the front/hairline and temples. I guess she got embarrassed and didnt see herself rocking a pushed back line and then decided to get the Kobe low cut.
Men balding is also alopecia breh. It wouldn't be a lie

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
THE FACT THAT YOU SPEAK AS IF JADA IS SOME NORMAL WOMAN WITHOUT A HISTORY OF PSYCHOTIC BEHAVIOR TELLS ME ALL I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT U

THEN AGAIN, YOUVE BEEN KNOWN TO BE A GULLIBLE DUDE SO IM NOT SURPRISED
There's NO evidence she's had a procedure and no evidence that I'm in the least bit 'gullible'.

I just don't believe rumors and speculation..... which is all this is.

:russ:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
YEA

MY THEORY IS SHE WAS PROLLY TRYNA TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM HER CHEATING AND SHIFT THE FOCUS TO SOMETHIN SHE CAN GAIN SYMPATHY FROM

THE LINE ON HER HEAD 100% LOOKS LIKE A SURGICAL SCAR
"Looks like" =/ Is, and I agree with a CONSENSUS of doctors, not just one.

So, no one, in 4 years, has ever let it slip that she's had work done, but because she had an affair she's lying about having alopecia.

:russ:

That's an IMMENSE stretch of logic.​

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Believe in uncertified Coli/YouTube diagnosis over professional certified doctors bruhs :dead:

This what's wrong with this country:stopitslime: ppl believe and listen to unqualified idiots over those who spent their entire lives being in the medical field :childplease:
nikka what communication do you have with jadas doctor? The hell are you talking about

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
so yall basing this on a bald headed youtubers claims with no medical proof? :russ: