JADA PINKETT LIED ABOUT HAVING A HAIR CONDITION (“ALOPECIA”)

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
Everyone experiences Alopecia differently. We can’t judge a woman for reacting to losing her hair. Do you know how important hair is to women? Its a huge deal. Regardless, Jada still looks like a goddess with or without hair. I hope she has received an apology from both Will and Chris, and I hope that the stress of this situation (the slap!) doesn’t cause her to lose anymore hair. Love you, Jada! 😘
I gave you an angry dap, but then I took it away. This has got to be sarcasm.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
Everyone experiences Alopecia differently. We can’t judge a woman for reacting to losing her hair. Do you know how important hair is to women? Its a huge deal. Regardless, Jada still looks like a goddess with or without hair. I hope she has received an apology from both Will and Chris, and I hope that the stress of this situation (the slap!) doesn’t cause her to lose anymore hair. Love you, Jada! 😘
August Alsina should apologize too for stressing her out right?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Social Media speculation >>>> Actual proof.​

THE LINE ON THE HEAD IS CONSISTENT WITH A SCAR FROM A MEDICAL PROCEDURE, NOT ALOPECIA + SHE CLAIMS IT JUST APPEARED THERE ONE DAY WHICH IS RETARDED + SHE A KNOWN LIAR & MANIPULATOR

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE BRO

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
I’m not sure if she has Alopecia or not. But her Machiavellian strategies to ruin and embarrass Will are just too much :snoop:

Why would a beautiful famous Black actress destroy her brand and career over the exposure of an open marriage in 2022:why:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

YOU DUDES ARE WEIRD

:devil:
:evil:

IMAGINE U PLAYIN BALL WIT THE HOMIES N YA’LL TAKE A BREATHER .. THEN THE TOPIC OF THE OSCAR SLAP COME UP. ONE OF THE CATS SAY “YO I HEARD SHE AINT EVEN GOT ALOPECIA LIKE THAT” …. NOW U CHIME IN “YO YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKIN BOUT JADA LIKE THAT!!!” ….

YOU THINK U NOT GETTIN CLOWNED?

:skip:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
THE LINE ON THE HEAD IS CONSISTENT WITH A SCAR FROM A MEDICAL PROCEDURE, NOT ALOPECIA + SHE CLAIMS IT JUST APPEARED THERE ONE DAY WHICH IS RETARDED + SHE A KNOWN LIAR & MANIPULATOR

USE YOUR COMMON SENSE BRO
I​
It IS consistent with alopecia....

3-Figure1-1.png

...... and there's NO evidence of her undergoing any procedure.

There's been speculation FOR YEARS.

Her saying it just "appeared one day" isn't indicative of it appearing in ONE day.

Liars don't tell the world they had a labiaplasty, then turn around and lie about suffering from alopecia to hide a face lift.​

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My nikkas done had androgenic alopecia for years and ain’t nobody care. So many hair lines done suffered.

This chick shave her head and everyone feel sorry for her.

:pacspit:

#ALLhairlinesmatter

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
It IS consistent with alopecia....

3-Figure1-1.png

...... and there's NO evidence of her undergoing any procedure.

There's been speculation FOR YEARS.

Her saying it just "appeared one day" isn't indicative of it appearing in ONE day.

Liars don't tell the world they had a labiaplasty, then turn around and lie about suffering from alopecia to hide a face lift.​

ITS NOT TO HIDE A FACELIFT

:snoop:

ITS FOR ATTENTION & SYMPATHY.. CLEARLY U HAVE NO IDEA HOW SOCIOPATHS WORK

BTW THOSE PICS YOU POSTED LOOK NOTHING LIKE JADAS SCAR

LOL U CAN LITERALLY TELL BY HER PSYCHOPATHIC LAUGH THAT SHE LYIN

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOOK UP CORONAL BROW LIFT

HERE ARE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS FROM A SURGERY THAT REPAIRS THE EFFECTS OF THAT PROCEDURE

DEA7-EFB9-EDC7-46-BA-812-F-52-EC00-E7-C08-A.jpg

F4852038-4-B4-F-4-B7-B-B2-EE-5372738-CE4-EE.jpg

You and that doctor dont know what the hell yall talking about:mjlol:

I can have a "head full of stubble" too. But my hairline wouldnt be on shyt,and my hair would look thinner in certain areas:mjlol:

A buzz cut makes it not noticeable. Over time that became less and less the case. Yall not use to seeing it because most men dont let it go until they look like a stage 4 cancer patient. But she clearly said her hairline was the issue. And it was receeding. So she got ahead of it and went bald.

But who knows maybe she is lying. But there are bigger lies to worry about. Like certain groups claiming to be the chosen people:respect:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Semi-related but I this came on the playlist:

Reminded me of how round the way cute Jada used to be, before she got the "Iron Man face" implants.

Jada-Menace.jpg

Crazy how things ended up.