Jadakiss – Top 5 Dead or Alive (Discussion Thread)

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:I realized i deleted the songs I didnt fukk with like 3-4 songs thats why the album looked so good to me but my opinion still stands just not as strong. Jadas best is debatable
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:what??? the Last Kiss is dead last in his catalog. Minus Can't Stop Me, the song with Nas, Cartel Gathering, and like 2 other tracks at best, that album is a dumpster

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
First half of this album was straight.....until like track 10. The rest of it had some terrible fukking beats. Some songs sounded like some wannabe pop single type shyts.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
He's the best artist in the lox don't get it twisted
Does he make better songs or albums than Ghost?

When I think about it, it might not be that sp is a better artist, it might just be that Jada is an overrated artist. A skip 2 my lou type of dude, not really but you get the analogy. No great albums and few great solo songs. But a bunch of classic verses.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
tumblr_na9u24Eqrv1s2kuqpo1_500.gif

mustard-a-cure-for-cramps.jpg

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When I think about it, it might not be that sp is a better artist, it might just be that Jada is an overrated artist. A skip 2 my lou type of dude, not really but you get the analogy. No great albums and few great solo songs. But a bunch of classic verses.

Sp albums are dope but I think kiss of death and the last kiss are great albums I give them the edge over any special album

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sp albums are dope but the last kiss and kiss of death are great albums I'll take this over any sp album

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I had to go back and listen to the Last Kiss just to see if maybe I missed something. Nope, it's trash album just like I remembered. That album is barely even better than the bottom Sheek albums, much less any SP album.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
After having a while to listen to this.... what is with his beat selection? :scust:

"Rain" is the only replayable joint on there.
And the hook is awful on that!

Styles P - they say life's a bytch nikka
Kiss - real nikkas love bytches tho
Styles P - misery loves company
Kiss - yea fukk it nikka I'm miserable

:scust:
Yoo that hook is awful and awkward. After that he aggressively says Rain, Rain, Rain.

Liked the beat and verses though. It's a shame because 60% of this shyt is trap beats :francis:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
very generic album

that Akon song is recycled and at least 5 years old I've heard it with another rapper but I can't find it on youtube

I'm pretty sure I have it on my old computer I'ma check for it when I'm at my old folks house