Jadakiss – Top 5 Dead or Alive (Discussion Thread)

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I came in with VERY low expectations for this, as Jadakiss to me hasn't had a good overall album since 2004, and after listening, T5DOA is pretty good, which is all that I could ask for Jada to be in 2015. Synergy, First 48 Intro, and Ain't Nothin New are probably the standouts for me, along with Rain and One Mile To Go being good as well. 1st half of the album is stronger than the latter half.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Finally got around to listening. Honestly, I liked it. But I can understand the complaints. Jadakiss is from Biggie University so his albums have always followed the Street/Commerical formula he learned from. That's why the production goes from hard body to commerical as well as the features. He's signed to a Major so he has to have those records or the album wouldn't of came out. But overall he came through lyrically and flow wise. "Rain" stands out cause NaS did his thing of course, love Styles on the hook and the beat is fire.

CUeUhhhWEAAYdW_.jpg

Last edited:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
I'm just now listenin to this and the jawn wit Wayne has been the weakest jawn so far, eveything else has been cool. this Wiz jawn is meh but not trash.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:what??? the Last Kiss is dead last in his catalog. Minus Can't Stop Me, the song with Nas, Cartel Gathering, and like 2 other tracks at best, that album is a dumpster
Na im revisitng it and its got more fire tracks than that. As a whole its his best imo but his first two got heat that is unmatchable