Jadakiss – Top 5 Dead or Alive (Discussion Thread)

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
After having a while to listen to this.... what is with his beat selection? :scust:

"Rain" is the only replayable joint on there.
And the hook is awful on that!

Styles P - they say life's a bytch nikka
Kiss - real nikkas love bytches tho
Styles P - misery loves company
Kiss - yea fukk it nikka I'm miserable

:scust:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
17 features on 15 songs, is he afraid of going in on his own? Jada lacks the creativity to be a top emcee. Eminem putting him in his top 5 gave him a meaner ego than the dude who sold 5k or whatever. He has some of the meanest bars, but he's still the second best rap artist in the lox.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 features on 15 songs, is he afraid of going in on his own? Jada lacks the creativity to be a top emcee. Eminem putting him in his top 5 gave him a meaner ego than the dude who sold 5k or whatever. He has some of the meanest bars, but he's still the second best rap artist in the lox.

He's the best artist in the lox don't get it twisted

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I haven't listened yet....I have too much new music right now, but Jada suffers from a kind of PTSD of the big labels glory days... a product of the 90's and the record label machine.....He never really adjusted to that, as far as making albums. He still thinks you need ALL those cross over collabs, and you don't, but thats shaped his vision on how to make an album. He follows the formula every time, and he doesn't really realize he doesn't need to. Do 12 tracks for the streets, from the heart, and sell the exact same.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
shyt went down hill after Synergy, turned into a trap beat album until Rain.Still a solid album at the end of the day, just way too many features to go with the dropoff on the 2nd half of the album. Top 5 nah, he's up there between 20-30 for me. He hasn't made a dent in the game to shifted it to be up in the top 5. However, Jada got bars and flow but his solo albums lack creativity, direction, and overkill due too many features. Jada albums is really nothing more than glorified mixtapes.

Last edited: