Jair Bolsonaro 'BRAZILIAN' Presidential Candidate Who's Leading STABBED AT RALLY

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Aint Oshun good
1436ed6b4deb32a9f9031ab808e02574.png

fukk him :camby: I hope he dies slow. That's the power of them ancestors. Afro-Brazilians :salute: Racist fukk. Said that the Afro-Brazilians don't deserve a dime of reparations :pacspit:

This 'EXTREME' Racist Just May Become The 'Next' President Of Brazil (Meet, Jair Bolsonaro)

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
No, but got Afro-Latino friends and I'm part West Indian.
What does part West Indian mean? Are one of your parents 100% West Indian or are you just claiming that because it sound cool? How do you have friends and you are on here all day? I’m not trying to clown but I’m bored and I got time today.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
What does part West Indian mean? Are one of your parents 100% West Indian or are you just claiming that because it sound cool? How do you have friends and you are on here all day? I’m not trying to clown but I’m bored and I got time today.
I have cellular phone boo. Also, my grandmother (moms mom) was West Indian. Anyway, I'm done with you because I don't want the thread derailed.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I hope his supporters don't spin this to give him even more momentum :snoop: Seriously, I hope that shyt is bad enough where he gots to drop out the race.