Jake near 5 years sober

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nice. It takes five years "to get your marbles back". Maybe he can be on tv again if that interests him.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He was supposed to be in 2015 rumble, but it never happened (maybe because there was so much going on with health and father's death). Although he retired, he still seems to have an interest in business he's still around wrestlers often. I was assuming he wants to be on tv other than HOF.

The average recovering addict/alcoholic doesn't clear up until they have 2-3 years of continuous abstinence. It's also a day at a time, and he's no where near 5 years. But hey, Happy Birthday to him and I hope he stays in good health.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Funniest story I heard about this. It was an indy promoter. It was getting close to show time and Jake wasn't there. So they called him up and he said he ain't comimg unless they have crack :russ:

forget where I heard it

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Holding out for that Rumble cameo.

Hell, let him loose Yung Damien, win the thing and then pull some shady old-school Roberts to put someone terrifying in the main event of Wrestlemania in his place.

:manny::mjcry:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Jake was always one of my favorites growing up and was a major influence some of the GOATs like Austin, Raven, DDP, Foley, etc. You can still it today in wrestlers like Ambrose. He's in a better place and he's happy and healthier. Good for him. I recently relived his feud with Macho Man and that feud might be one of my top 5 greatest wrestling feuds. It had a good beginning, middle, and end and it didn't endlessly drag on like a lot of today's feuds.