Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RJR by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not everyone is meant to be a top tier boxer which is okay, but with his resources, he ideally should beat a guy like Jake Paul.

However, I don’t really watch Tommy like that.

True, I don't get the impression boxing is everything for Tommy, the guy has options outside of the sport

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

BJ Flores is 100% Confident Jake Paul Beats Tommy Fury By Knockout​

jake-paul%20(5)_1639910611.jpg

BY RYAN BURTON
Published Sat Jun 25, 2022, 04:17 AM EDT
Jake Paul (5-0) is less than two months away from what on paper will be his toughest test in the ring. On December 18th he takes on light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (8-0) in the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
They were scheduled to collide last December. Fury withdrew on late notice with rib injury suffered during training camp. He was replaced by former UFC champion Tyron Woodley, who Paul brutally knocked out with a single punch in the sixth round.
The first five fights of Paul’s career have been against a fellow YouTuber, an ex NBA player and a pair of former mixed martial arts champions.
Fury presents a different challenge as he is a legit professional boxer who’s family is regarded as boxing royalty. Fury's older brother is WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury. There is also top heavyweight contender and cousin, Hughie Fury.
However, Paul’s trainer BJ Flores is very confident that they will not only get the victory but score a knockout. He believes his charge is ready to face a professional boxer and said that they are going to have a perfect camp for the challenges that Fury presents.
“I’m 100% positive Jake Paul will win by knockout. No stone will been left unturned. Jake will have completed [many hard] rounds at the end of this camp. Dog ass, competitive, Kronk style sparring, old school training that will have him ready,” Flores told BoxingScene.com.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Tommy Fury you would've thought coming from his background would be atleast B- level. But he's legit a D level fighter. Had he not been born a Fury 99% of boxing fans would've never heard of him. This could legit go either way tbh.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
T
Tommy Fury you would've thought coming from his background would be atleast B- level. But he's legit a D level fighter. Had he not been born a Fury 99% of boxing fans would've never heard of him. This could legit go either way tbh.
Ommy is terrible, easily woay I've seen in a while. No skill what's so ever.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Looks like it's true

Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley 3 on the way! :mjlol:

@aceboon wouldn't be surprised if they gave Jake one of the washed Bellator MMA/Showtime guys like Daley, Lyoto Machida or Lima now

the only substitute that would go and prolly draw even more attention is if anderson silva took over as an opponent..that would actually intrigue me since silva can actually box and has a credible win for him on his record