Jalen Rose barber getting the respect he deserves

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen always taking personal jabs at people. He needs to check that before someone checks him

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Good on Jalen for apologizing, after watching it back he veered off from talking about the game and attacked Perk himself. Jalen should've kept it strictly basketball because I know he been wanting to get at Perk for slandering Giannis name for awhile, I'm talking since it was clear Giannis was gonna win MVP over LeBron last year. Perk went from calling Giannis Robin (stupid take) to saying he's a HOFer overnight with no in between of saying hey this was a bad take.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good on Jalen for apologizing, after watching it back he veered off from talking about the game and attacked Perk himself. Jalen should've kept it strictly basketball because I know he been wanting to get at Perk for slandering Giannis name for awhile, I'm talking since it was clear Giannis was gonna win MVP over LeBron last year. Perk went from calling Giannis Robin (stupid take) to saying he's a HOFer overnight with no in between of saying hey this was a bad take.

yeah, he walked in the door taking shots at perk.

i also think perk is awful sensitive for someone who talks so much shyt. but the apology was warranted.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

94b46b27-6a32-4f9b-a696-56fdbbe20d7c_text.gif