Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Jesus cherry:snoop: he's referring to the guy in the video as Ehonda, because he big and he slaps. Why and how you couldn't put those two together is beyond me

:yeshrug:

I haven't played Street Fighter since I was a kid and like I said I was always Chun Li. I don't even remember playin against Ehonda, nobody that I used to play with ever picked him.

And as far as I know the man in the video is not Jamaican, so I assumed the "Jamaican Ehonda" comment was directed at me since people diss me all the time, especially when it comes to anything relating to Jamaica cuz they Coli can't handle that I live there during the winter for some reason.

I mean look at that Chip Kelly idiot neggin me and calling me a slut cuz he comes to my neighbourhood every now and again and doesn't see me :mindblown:

If my life is threatened, all bets are off. The fukk I look like allowing myself to be stabbed or shot?

Who's talkin about gettin stabbed or shot?

Duh of course you're allowed to defend yourself against a man or woman if they're threatening your life but I don't see the girl in the video with a gun or knife, do you? She's got a fukkin piece of pizza in her hand for fukk's sake

:mindblown:

Are you scared of pizza or some shyt? :wtf:

Naw it's your opinion....and of course I'm not a p*ssy....but if a women puts her hands on a man first....she is definitely asking for it....some men are nice and some are not....

She didn't put her hands on him, she reached for his guitar and by the looks of it she didn't even touch it before he slapped her

"some men are nice & some men are not" :comeon: Thanks for the enlightenment

"Savage" huh :jbhmm:
That was the title of the video on WORLDSTAR, take it up with them

Is the OP white?...

I said that's me in my avi. Do I look white to you?

dap, undap, 1 star,reported, negged, die slow

Reported? :wtf: What the fukk for? Do you feel threatened by pizza too? p*ssy ass weirdo

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
She didn't put her hands on him, she reached for his guitar and by the looks of it she didn't even touch it before he slapped her

Watch the video again and tell me who initiates contact first???....:jbhmm:....the advice I'm giving you in which you quoted is something your father should have told you....

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I haven't played Street Fighter since I was a kid and like I said I was always Chun Li. I don't even remember playin against Ehonda, nobody that I used to play with ever picked him.

And as far as I know the man in the video is not Jamaican, so I assumed the "Jamaican Ehonda" comment was directed at me since people diss me all the time, especially when it comes to anything relating to Jamaica cuz they Coli can't handle that I live there during the winter for some reason.

I mean look at that Chip Kelly idiot neggin me and calling me a slut cuz he comes to my neighbourhood every now and again and doesn't see me :mindblown:

Duh of course you're allowed to defend yourself against a man or woman if they're threatening your life but I don't see the girl in the video with a gun or knife, do you? She's got a fukkin piece of pizza in her hand for fukk's sake

Umm so she should be allowed to run around here and confiscate property like this is communist china or north korea? If i had the guitar i would've twisted it to get in her because her body was nice but thats not to say dude was wrong. A lot of women walk around entitled with no sense of responsibility for their actions. They can be total shyt human beings but simps and politically correct limp wrists let them say whatever, do whatever and hold doors open for them. I'm sure with this lesson she'll learn her boundaries.

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
thats her in the avi. She got a bowl cut too like Stewart from Madtv.

It's a bob you dumbass.

:laff::laff:....no wonder she got all upset....

I'm upset? Why the fukk would I be upset? You're saying it's ok to hit girls because you can't handle a verbal argument, which makes you a p*ssy. Upset? No. Unimpressed? Yes.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Umm so she should be allowed to run around here and confiscate property like this is communist china or north korea? If i had the guitar i would've twisted it to get in her because her body was nice but thats not to say dude was wrong. A lot of women walk around entitled with no sense of responsibility for their actions. They can be total shyt human beings but simps and politically correct limp wrists let them say whatever, do whatever and hold doors open for them. I'm sure with this lesson she'll learn her boundaries.
Exactly....this is all that really needs to be said...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm upset? Why the fukk would I be upset? You're saying it's ok to hit girls because you can't handle a verbal argument, which makes you a p*ssy. Upset? No. Unimpressed? Yes.
Yes...you're upset right now about it....the women started it but you don't feel she should be held accountable for her actions....that is so fukking typical....

• Dap
Reactions: Arc

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Watch the video again and tell me who initiates contact first???....:jbhmm:....the advice I'm giving you in which you quoted is something your father should have told you....

She moved towards him but did not touch him because he grabbed her arm first and then he slapped her twice.

Again, she did not touch him or his guitar.

Advice? "Some men are nice & some men are bad" is common sense you fukkin idiot.

Guess what else? Some women are nice and some women are not. WOWWWWWWW AMAZING IM SOOOOO SMART! OH MY GOD!!! :ohhh:Some dogs are nice and some dogs are not!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Holy fukk! Some cats are nice and some cats are not!!!! That's crazy!!!!

I'm blowing my mind with all of this groundbreaking knowledge!!!! :mjlol:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
She moved towards him but did not touch him because he grabbed her arm first and then he slapped her twice.

Again, she did not touch him or his guitar.

Advice? "Some men are nice & some men are bad" is common sense you fukkin idiot.

Guess what else? Some women are nice and some women are not. WOWWWWWWW AMAZING IM SOOOOO SMART! OH MY GOD!!! :ohhh:Some dogs are nice and some dogs are not!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Holy fukk! Some cats are nice and some cats are not!!!! That's crazy!!!!

I'm blowing my mind with all of this groundbreaking knowledge!!!! :mjlol:
get some fukking glasses...and a new hair cut....

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa

Reported? :wtf: What the fukk for? Do you feel threatened by pizza too? p*ssy ass weirdo

negged:camby:

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Chip Kelly negged you for your post in the thread Savage: Woman Tries To Stop Man From Playing Guitar & Gets Slapped In The Face. With the following comment: I been in the plateau tons and never seen you. Slut
10:46 AM

:beli:

@Chip Kelly

Neggin before noon now are we?

I've been a character in the Plateau in both the Franco & Anglo communities for like 8 years now. Been livin in the Plateau since 2008/2009.

Worked at a bong shop/art gallery across from Schwartz's and used to get free smoked meat sandwiches, smoked meat poutine, fries, cherry coke & pickles brought to us by one of the owner's husbands (who is mad cool btw).

I'm a regular on the Main and can't walk or even bike for 2min on the street without someone callin out my name.

Segal's is my main grocery store, Blizzarts & Blue Dog are my main hangouts (been going there for years & I'm well known to the owners/managers/door girls/security/bartenders/busboys/dj's/promoters).

I have VIP priviliges at two of the best and most popular deps in the Plateau and am known by name and loved by both.

You ain't shyt if you go to the Plateau often & don't know me. You probably go to spots like Musique & Rouge :russ:
You would think after 2k worth of negs you would handle it better but its good to know you're upset.

"Bouncers know me" :mjlol:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Lol looked like she was reaching for his hat to me:yeshrug:

Sounds like there was some antagonizing prior to the video as well.

Play ball

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps

I'm saying that in general. Of course its situational and I wouldn't hit a woman on GP.