Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Yes...you're upset right now about it....the women started it but you don't feel she should be held accountable for her actions....that is so fukking typical....

Yeah I'm so upset, in fact I am crying right now. :sadbron:

We're talkin about two different things, you idiot. I wasn't talkin about the girl I was talkin about you thinking it's ok to hit women because you're too much of an immature p*ssy to handle a verbal argument with a woman.

What's wrong, did your daddy not teach you to be a man?

As for the girl, the slap was excessive and unnecessary. He could have just yelled at her or raised his hand and threatened to slap her but actually slapping her, especially that hard, was uncalled for.

I'm not saying it was ok for her to touch his guitar. I said on the first page that if she didn't like his music she should have just left.

Personally I think this guy is hilarious and probably would have sat and ate my pizza in peace while singing along with him cuz that's how I roll.

But I definitely lost respect for this dude after watching him slap the girl in the video.

I'm not upset about it but I do find it bothersome.

:camby: Barrington Levy smacked that ho, and it's warranted
Rule #6 of 359: don't touch a blackmans music

I'm sure that is a valid excuse that would hold up in court :comeon:

get some fukking glasses...and a new hair cut....

Ummm maybe you should get some glasses cuz she never actually touched him. She reached for him or his guitar but was unable to touch him because he grabbed her arm and slapped her first.

And anyways I have glasses...why you think they say I look like Velma?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This dumb bytch @Strawberry bruh's.....:mjlol:.....you need a stronger prescription or some motherfukking bi focal's...she put her hands on him first...she initiated the contact first...and then was dumbfounded when she got that work.....if your dumb white ass wants to defend that?...go ahead.....but a little word of advice....don't ever do something like that white girl.....:lolbron:....

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
This dumb bytch @Strawberry bruh's.....:mjlol:.....you need a stronger prescription or some motherfukking bi focal's...she put her hands on him first...she initiated the contact first...and then was dumbfounded when she got that work.....if your dumb white ass wants to defend that?...go ahead.....but a little word of advice....don't ever do something like that white girl.....:lolbron:....

I'm dumb because you can't see that she didn't touch him and that he made contact with her first? I never said she didn't initiate contact, I said that she moved/reached towards him but did not actually have a chance to touch him because he grabbed her arm and slapped her first.

Are you watching a different video or something because at no point in that clip does she actually touch him (except for when he grabs/slaps her if you would even count that).

Why are you even trying to argue about this? It's in the damn video for everyone to see. Just because she initiated contact does not mean she actually made contact.

And since when does a man that size need to hit a girl with such force?

Becky roast

Just another day on the Coli...my skin as tough as fukk. You mothafukkas wastin your time tryin to break me

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I'm dumb because you can't see that she didn't touch him and that he made contact with her first? I never said she didn't initiate contact, I said that she moved/reached towards him but did not actually have a chance to touch him because he grabbed her arm and slapped her first.

Are you watching a different video or something because at no point in that clip does she actually touch him (except for when he grabs/slaps her if you would even count that).

Why are you even trying to argue about this? It's in the damn video for everyone to see. Just because she initiated contact does not mean she actually made contact.

And since when does a man that size need to hit a girl with such force?

Just another day on the Coli...my skin as tough as fukk. You mothafukkas wastin your time tryin to break me
shyt would never have happend if she was minding her own fukking business....think about that white girl.....

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
shyt would never have happend if she was minding her own fukking business....think about that white girl.....

Duh!!!

I already said she should have just gone outside to eat her pizza if she didn't like his music.

What's up with you stating the obvious and thinkin you're a genius?

Strawberry

Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Because you're a dumb ass...if you agree with this...then why not hold her accountable for her actions?...

I'm a dumbass cuz you think it's ok to hit girls during a verbal disagreement? You're pathetic and not worth my time or energy.

I don't condone violence but I would say that if it is in self defence and you are fearing for your safety or life then you can make exceptions.

Do you think that man was in fear of his safety or his life?

You're ridiculous. SMH