Jamal Bryant gets G checked on Baltimore Block

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
What's honorable about exploiting your people's faith in Jesus?
You don't have to agree with his religious views

But he's not exploiting

The church members support him.
We shouldn't go around dissing pastors.... truth be told some Churches have done more community work in the hood than nearly everyone who is critical of them

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
And this is why we don't fukk with females rappers ..

They always come up at the most INCONVENIENT time ..

Nobody cares bout your rap ma! ..

Empower dis dikk !!!

Is how that video shoulda ended :lolbron:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You don't have to agree with his religious views

But he's not exploiting

The church members support him.
We shouldn't go around dissing pastors.... truth be told some Churches have done more community work in the hood than nearly everyone who is critical of them
I know people who went to his church. He's flat out told people to put their electric bill money in the offering and God will give them all the light they need. How's that not exploitation?

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I know people who went to his church. He's flat out told people to put their electric bill money in the offering and God will give them all the light they need. How's that not exploitation?

Show up to an anti-police protest with police and not expect real OG's from the block to get at you :francis:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Law of attraction

And he never says don't pay your bills n shyt.

Either way........

We go hard day in and day out on pastors and other black people. We never go around running up on politicians and white police who kill black people. ..

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
there is a strong and active conscious righteous community here, with that a lot events and community efforts bryant could support in a real way but...

in short people take issue with opportunism and exploitation

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Don't know who this Jamal guy is,but much respect to him for walking away and not letting the situation escalate.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Im guess he was trying to impress His fan base, his block:ld:....I doubt he was trying to impress Becky in the suburbs or even you...
Did the shyt go viral...was I somehow able to see his antics as internet entertainment....you don't think he felt solid about the way he came off in that video...was he trying to impress me personally, a dude he doesn't even know exists, obviously not....but does he know a cameras on and realize he's doing the most on it...obviously:stopitslime:(U don't think he know he made worldstar)

He has an audience just like the rapper chick at the end...both of them performed, and as a member of that audience, I wasn't impressed:manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
Looks like they made up (link may not show up because some shyt fukked up)

Last edited: