I bet the Raiders wish he felt like this when they drafted him:mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
he could have played but sat out for years mad at the bengals
No he didn't. Soon as the season ended, he demanded a trade or he would retire. We responded by saying eat a dikk, then drafted AJ and Andy with our first 2 picks. Whatshisface in Oakland got injured, Hue Jackson got desperate, and they traded us a 1st and a 2nd for him once we realized we're actually good on the QB front. He didn't even sit out half a season

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: So he dont got the backup Left Guard body no more... now he need to take his ass to Canada so he can prove that he can read a damn playbook:upsetfavre:
He should have just went up to Canada years ago. :francis:

We all can be stubborn in life though. Live and you learn :manny:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That's what happens when you don't take your career serious..

Now you're in Flag Football leagues on Sundays and them bummy nikkas who plays on your team are telling you that you still got it...which now, things are starting to hit home to dude and now he wants another shot..

Yea..Flag Football will do it to you :francis:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Guarantee there are worse qbs in the league... 100 percent

Maybe he does have more talent(although at this point I doubt it), but that's not the point. He was beyond lazy, did nothing but party while in the league, never was committed, was paid millions only to blow it all and his opportunity. Who gives a fukk if he's more talented than some third stringer when he was an awful team player for his team? He was never a leader, he was the anti-thesis of one with the way he acted and he deserves absolutely nothing from anybody in the league with the way he went about his stupid shyt.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So sympathy for this nikka. nikkas would kill for the opportunity he had and he conspired against his own downfall.

Offensive coordinators giving him play books full of cartoons and he coming to practice the next day talkin bout excellent game plan this week coach:camby:

Yo I am straight :mjlol: imagining that play out on real time...

Jamarcus walking into the film room 5 minutes late while his O-coordinator looks on: ":upsetfavre: So, Jamarcus, what do you think about this week's game plan?:upsetfavre:"

"Looks great coach, can't wait to put it into action :krs:"

"Right.... so if we run that trips wide left set on second and long, what do you think is our best receiving option :ld:"

":myman:Depends coach, but I'll be looking for my second and third read as always"

"Alright then, thanks for your input:sitdown:"