Jameela Jamil: "I Had An Abortion When I Was Young. My Best Decision, I Wasn't Financially Ready."

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You’d rather the kid grow up in poverty with a mom that doesn’t want it? You guys have to think about the conditions these kids might be coming into. All these moms letting their boyfriends abuse and kill their kids because they don’t care about/want them.

The amount of abused/murdered/orphaned kids is gonna rise like crazy. It’s easy to say “we’ll be responsible” but you don’t know these women’s mental state add that with not wanting the kid and dealing with ppd, being poor, being abandoned by the father etc. it’s not gonna be pretty. A woman that can say that aborting her child is the best decision she ever made is a woman that shouldn’t be a mother. Don’t you agree?

No, I don’t agree with any of it.

What you’re talking is the extreme, not the norm.

Not being financially ready means different things to different people.

If you don’t want a baby either keep your legs closed, use protection, or at least use the plan b pill.

There’s plenty of options besides murder.

God granted women the power to create life, not take it away.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

If you don’t want a baby either keep your legs closed, use protection, or at least use the plan b pill.

:snoop: Ok

killacal

Banned
Daps
Hoes kill their unborn babies and brag about it on Twitter for e clout:picard:
bytch u ain't the first or last person to have a child in poverty, if slaves weren't aborting their children I don't want to hear shyt from these new age soft ass bytches:dead::mjgrin:

And yall are upset you can't wife these "women", my nikkas... they ain't women and they doing you a fukkin favor:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That needs to be considered before you decide to have unprotected sex.
:manny:shyt happens and situations vary. My pops was wrapped up and my mom had tilted vaginal walls making impregnation almost impossible. I was wanted but never even considered a possibility to either of my parents :manny::manny::manny:

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
You’d rather the kid grow up in poverty with a mom that doesn’t want it? You guys have to think about the conditions these kids might be coming into. All these moms letting their boyfriends abuse and kill their kids because they don’t care about/want them.

The amount of abused/murdered/orphaned kids is gonna rise like crazy. It’s easy to say “well be responsible” but you don’t know these women’s mental state add that with not wanting the kid and dealing with ppd, being poor, being abandoned by the father etc. it’s not gonna be pretty. A woman that can say that aborting her child is the best decision she ever made is a woman that shouldn’t be a mother. Don’t you agree?

Not only this but pro-life doesn't take into play that a full on ban will just increase the rate of back alley/basement abortions done illegally which will cause more harm in the long run than legal ones.

I really hate the way religion finds its way into these topics. Ugh.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fukk are you talking about.
People kill animals all the time.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At some point we have to have a real conversation about what goes through a woman's head when she STILL gets pregnant in spite of the existence of condoms and birth control.

You know

And

I know

Gooooood and damn well that most of these abortions aren't accidents. Many women are trying to use babies as emotional leverage to keep sorry ass men in their lives. Many other women are pressured so much that they don't have a backbone when it comes to their own sexual agency.

I've had raw sex ONCE in my life with someone I had been talking too and knew for over 3 years. And haven't done so again since. I've never had STDs and never had pregnancy scares. I don't even have Herpes 1 which are cold sores.

Some shyt you don't play with.

That's why I don't pay attention to about 95% of the bullshyt men say. Dudes be wearing these chicks down with fairy tales, promises, verbal abuse and all types of pressure.
And these chicks out here dumb enough to fall for it and give a damn.

Maaaan fukk your feelings. If you ain't trying to get tested or are unwilling to wrap it up, keep that nasty ass dikk in ur pants.

I don't care what you say about me and I've heard it all. From "If you ain't got a child by 30, yo p*ssy must be wack" to "just the tip" to "you don't love me b/c you don't even wanna have my seed" to "you want me to get tested?!"

You damn right or keep ur sorry ass away from me. Fukk the mood. Stds and pregnancy are too risky to play with. And nobody should consider abortion as a form of birth control.

This dummy talm bout this was the best decision of her life. If that's the case, she been taking nothing but Ls.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
However you side on the issue, the decision to end a life is supposed to be a tough, emotional decision with long term effects on the mental.

To do it and brag about it displays a narcissism and selfishness you usually only see in serial killers or movie villains.

I honestly think the abortion debate and the off putting behavior of the pro life side is gonna be that ultimately turns the fence sitters against the modern left and third wave feminism.