James Blake - The Colour In Anything [Album] [London the epicentre of dopeness right now brehs]

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like James Blake for the most part. Wilhelm Scream was my shyt.

There's part of me that thinks he's been trying to 'out Burial' Burial for years though. :yeshrug:
He does stan burial so there is that...and when that man made songs like 'pirates' who could blame him :wow:

Now in regards to james I remember back in '08 mutual friends talking about going to his uni dorm room to listen to his music...before he had released anything...remember when he was slated to release his debut ep on multiple labels and they all fell through...remember him trying out making brostep...remember hearing about him handing his demo to mala at a DMZ...remember watching him go b2b at a DMZ...remember listening to klaiverwerke religiously and having all four CMYK vinyls...long story short, the boy wonder done come a long way :wow:

@eastsideTT i don't agree with that...london is easy as fucc to be a creative in, its always been a place that's tried to look forward at all times...that's how we excelled...tbph its actually oversaturated with creatives

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
He does stan burial so there is that...and when that man made songs like 'pirates' who could blame him :wow:

Now in regards to james I remember back in '08 mutual friends talking about going to his uni dorm room to listen to his music...before he had released anything...remember when he was slated to release his debut ep on multiple labels and they all fell through...remember him trying out making brostep...remember hearing about him handing his demo to mala at a DMZ...remember watching him go b2b at a DMZ...remember listening to klaiverwerke religiously and having all four CMYK vinyls...long story short, the boy wonder done come a long way :wow:

@eastsideTT i don't agree with that...london is easy as fucc to be a creative in, its always been a place that's tried to look forward at all times...that's how we excelled...tbph its actually oversaturated with creatives

Burial is my man's twin brother. Had no idea it was him until it came up randomly in conversation around '04. His come-up was just :wow:. Small as the world is - Burial and his bro went to school with Four Tet. Four Tet's sister somehow met my cousin in Toronto over the years and they're really good friends.

True that London has a lot of creatives, but I've seen people act ruthless as fukk to get ahead of the next man.

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
This joint is crazy. Probably the first big name this year to meet expectations on their next album. He blew them away with this joint.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This shyt is soothing as hell :wow:

Love me whatever and Timeless :damn:

Album got better beats than a lot of hip hop records