somewhat surprised this didnt go down at the press conference today

Dolan = Happy Kuykendahl

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
And has been rightly justified in doing so. I don't know why any Knick fan would defend this organization from its detractors. :why:

Granted, Dolan's done a horrible job since taking ownership of the Knicks... but the beat writers/media shyt on him and the press stonewall because it just makes their jobs harder.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Granted, Dolan's done a horrible job since taking ownership of the Knicks... but the beat writers/media shyt on him and the press stonewall because it just makes their jobs harder.

That's a bullshyt excuse. The New York media goes hard on everyone. If The Knicks weren't so entrenched in fukkery the media wouldn't have nothing to write about. Just look at The Giants; no writes shyt about them. They go about their business because they're a no nonsense kind of organization.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Man am I glad my dad didn't raise me to be a knicks fan. I gotta see him and my brothers and my uncles deal with this fukkery at all times during the season. Easy to see why Riley got out. The jets, mets, and islanders are all the same way like this. Islanders not quite as bad. We've just kinda been irrelevant for 20 years smh.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

Not really, they play nice with people who give them good access. Why do you think Francesa shyts on the Jets :sas2:

How anyone who considers themselves a Knick fan can offer up any form of excuse, cover, or deflection, no matter how thin, for this garbage-ass, piece of sh!t owner is beyond :mindblown:. Every piece of dissent lobbied at Dolan from any corner is more than well-deserved.

I understand we're told we're supposed to be loyalists and ride with our teams until the end, but at some point that mindset has to evolve. When the people in charge have left the sailors with a rudderless ship, and show zero interest in ever making it better, the only people who benefit from loyalty to that rudderless ship is the people in charge, while the sailors continue to swab the deck cause that's on their "list of duties."

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
I got a little brother and cousins asking me why I'm a Knicks fan.

Asking why I don't root for the Heat

I'm like :dahell:

like the kid who came to school in 96 with a Braves hat on after games 1 and 2 and then a Yankees hate after game 4 like no one would notice.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
a ny knick house cleaning gets support

If Knicks president Phil Jackson wants to clean house, James Dolan should comply
Understand: It is not just the team that needs to be changed, it is the culture at the Garden. No one as smart and as cool as Jackson can possibly think that the way they do business is possibly working.
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, April 24, 2014, 12:33 AM

Read more: If Knicks president Phil Jackson wants to clean house, James Dolan should comply - NY Daily News

Share this URL
knicks-phil-jackson-presser.jpg
Robert Sabo/New York Daily News Phil Jackson meets media but does not clarify if he has power to weed out dead wood at the Garden.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Stephen A speaking on this. Main issue with the training staff was due to the fact they didn't only work with the Knicks. The hatred between the Knicks and NYDN is the main issue.

ESPN New York 98.7 LIVE - Stephen A. Smith & Ryan Ruocco - ESPN New York

People are sleeping on this. If they are fired that means whatever personnel they work with will either have to also work with the new trainers or Dolan is going to have to pay for a separate training staff on for the Knicks. Just plain sense says Dolan should be like:whoa:

Until he has a chance to figure this shyt out. Considering I am hearing the training staff meeting n question is Healthcare is not something you can just cut off.

On the flip Dolan needs to do what Phil says but even then this shyt takes time.