JAMES FRANCO & SETH ROGAN - "BOUND 3" (MUSIC VIDEO PARODY)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Can someone anyone link me to the last paradoy of a white person video or song that hasn't been associating with black artist? Seriously...

aka not a JB or miley track.

Good point. :ohhh:

Took a 5 second google search, shyt happens all the time.

Ya'll have to realise this has nothing to do with Kanye being black, it has more to do with this video being a self agrrandizing piece of shyt. It adds nothing to the song either.

Over the last 2 years, everything that he has put out has been self aggrandizing.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
so all of kanyes fans are upset but he found it funny....lol

keep up the good fight tho idiots

:sadcam:

Nope. Nothing funny about this man at all...

Kanye.png

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not watchkng, already know its corny as fukk and had no place being posted jn the hip hop sectikn relating to the actual culture

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
:what:

Now let's say that this was all one big white conspiracy to shyt on a black man, what does it say about Ye if he found it hilarious.

Ye had no choice but to flip it....he already sounded off on one skit

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was gonna say last night that it's going to be funny to watch these clowns be so upset and pro-black about this only to have kanye shrug it off or actually co-sign it :laugh:

Im not watchkng, already know its corny as fukk and had no place being posted jn the hip hop sectikn relating to the actual culture

It was a parody of a rap song you fukking doofus and was damn near identical to the actual video.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Anyone who applauds this is a fakkit and a c00n. No way ima let some CAC mouth ****** to me. Franco needs a slap to his face. Where is al sharpton to march on this?
what it do what it do... its ya man Al Sharpton the reverend.... AKA the racial arsonist... AKA the black Richard Nixon... AKA the only dude on the planet who's more sulky then Spike Lee... I been marching playa u aint even gotta ask