JAMES FRANCO & SETH ROGAN - "BOUND 3" (MUSIC VIDEO PARODY)

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So y'all hate kanye so much y'all let these unfunny CACs mouth the n-word with inpunity? Meanwhile y'all wanna march to the towns square when Macklemore wins best hip hop album? Y'all flip flop too much.
Do you militants really get upset about CACs reciting lyrics to fukking song breh? It's a fukking song breh. He didn't write it. Do you get mad when white people read Othello?

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
So y'all hate kanye so much y'all let these unfunny CACs mouth the n-word with inpunity? Meanwhile y'all wanna march to the towns square when Macklemore wins best hip hop album? Y'all flip flop too much.

im sure you got mad at leo when you saw django right?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Difference is those are period pieces which in those times, unfortantely, they called us ******s and it was acceptable. Now if Leo called me a ****** to my face and he's not in character, he will be in pain when my black fist contacts his jaw. But I love Leo though. He cool beans. I would probably give him a pass. He seem like a cool guy. Like he doesn't let his celebrity get to him ya know. Like me and Leo and some model bytches can be chillin and we talk about like sales at target and Leo will be like:

My nikka did you peep the sale at target? That lotion you purchase is on sale.

I would reply: word my nikka? Good looks. Ay model bytches lets roll. Leo said there is a sale at target and I'm feeling ashy. bytch get the car.

But those two unfunny uncool ass CACs? Smack them crackas

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Difference is those are period pieces which in those times, unfortantely, they called us ******s and it was acceptable. Now if Leo called me a ****** to my face and he's not in character, he will be in pain when my black fist contacts his jaw. But I love Leo though. He cool beans. I would probably give him a pass. He seem like a cool guy. Like he doesn't let his celebrity get to him ya know. Like me and Leo and some model bytches can be chillin and we talk about like sales at target and Leo will be like:

I would reply: word my nikka? Good looks. Ay model bytches lets roll. Leo said there is a sale at target and I'm feeling ashy. bytch get the car.

35c6b4251b94f0d7_leo_dance_1_.xxxlarge.gif

YOU KNOW WE THE NEW SLAVES YOU KNOW WE THE NEW SLAVES ...

4b335bba7661873b_make_it_rain.xxxlarge.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So how do feel about Kanye telling an audience, more than likely majority white that they can say nikka

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks corny as fukk on first watch but when you watch the videos side by side :laff: And lol @ these armchair activist getting upset

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Breh,

shut the fukk up:buddens:

Daps

who the fukk cares its 2013, Im a half black guy from souther indiana, white kids call each other nikka. Black people need to stop getting sensitive over other cultures using the word, dont mean ish anymore. feel like it sets up back when people get bytchy like that

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac fukkery over black soul music smh

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk cares its 2013, Im a half black guy from souther indiana, white kids call each other nikka. Black people need to stop getting sensitive over other cultures using the word, dont mean ish anymore. feel like it sets up back when people get bytchy like that
gtfo mixie.....this real black man business

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so all of kanyes fans are upset but he found it funny....lol

keep up the good fight tho idiots
James Franco And Seth Rogen Were Asked To Perform At Kimye's Wedding

"But then two weeks ago, we got a call from Kanye. Seth and I were on the phone. We thought he was just going to let us have it. But he loved it," Franco said. "And I'm pretty sure I can say it now because I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen -- he wanted us to perform it live the night before his wedding at Versailles."