James Harden: 1st Player Since MJ to Have 30/12 Ast in 4 Straight

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Not only is Harden dominating the League and legitimately giving himself a chance at being the first player since Tiny Archibald to lead the League in points and assists, he's also having his most efficient scoring season since OKC. 50% FG, 41 3pt%, 85% FT, 67 TS% :umad: @Gil Scott-Heroin

All this without a Top 100 player while certain Superstars have 4 or even 5 :mjcry:

Daps
So what does Lebron have to do with his post complimenting JAMES HARDEN
Where do I start.....

i) He hates Curry and basically tries to shyt on him at every turn - mostly because like most LeBron stans they grew jealous/insecure with all the attention he and the Warriors were getting last season
ii) He calls Harden the best PG in the league and said it's not even close - clearly a thinly veiled shot at Curry [insecure LeBron stan alert]
iii) He's also siding with Harden because a lot of pro-Harden supporters don't like Curry either

I also suspect that by propping Harden it gives him an easy-out, because he knows that Harden will probably never threaten LeBron's quest for another title(s). There's absolutely nothing wrong about praising what Harden has done in these 6-7 games, but it gets corny when dudes try and use it as a vehicle to push their agenda.

:manny:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You guys really dont watch games. Im not impressed with this feat considering James Harden has the ball in hands all the time in Houston's gimmick offense. I'm not gonna say Harden isnt a good passer, but his assist numbers are skewed because Houston lets him hold onto the ball forever. You have Harden, then you have 4 guys waiting for Harden to pass it to them. I

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where do I start.....

i) He hates Curry and basically tries to shyt on him at every turn - mostly because like most LeBron stans they grew jealous/insecure with all the attention he and the Warriors were getting last season
ii) He calls Harden the best PG in the league and said it's not even close - clearly a thinly veiled shot at Curry [insecure LeBron stan alert]
iii) He's also siding with Harden because a lot of pro-Harden supporters don't like Curry either

I also suspect that by propping Harden it gives him an easy-out, because he knows that Harden will probably never threaten LeBron's quest for another title(s). There's absolutely nothing wrong about praising what Harden has done in these 6-7 games, but it gets corny when dudes try and use it as a vehicle to push their agenda.

:manny:

Put the mossberg in your mouth and do the Lord's work fakkit:sadbron:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You guys love all this "stat padding" garbage this guy puts up. Don't matter how much he score or how many assist he gets, he ain't getting his team pass the Spurs, Warriors, let alone Thunder in the playoffs.

Exactly. He's basically a SG holds onto the ball more than most PGs in the league. James Harden probably has the ball in his hands more than Chris Paul and LeBron.

Daps
Was waiting for how long it'd take for someone to bring up lebron in a james harden thread

And ofcourse it's not even by a fan but lebron stans are insecure remember :skip:
Because a LeBron stan tried shytting on Curry in this thread. Read between the lines next time. :skip:

Daps
Harden stats undeniable now and there's no defense gifs to fall back on:mjgrin:

I know it must be rough for you over there
"Undeniable" because of 6-7 games? Let's see where we at, at the end of the season. :mjlol:

More like it's rough for you; hanging onto this sample size that proves absolutely nothing but a desperate cry for attention from Harden stans. He can put up all the stats he wants in the regular season - it's the postseason where he needs to prove himself - so far he's failed every single time.