James Harden: 1st Player Since MJ to Have 30/12 Ast in 4 Straight

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Such an impressive feat coming from a worthless hack of a player.
:what:This the best hate you could come up with?

Shouldn't have even posted that weak shyt.
:wtf:
We're looking for elite haters for Harden. You need to go hate on someone else if you're gonna put in such a shytty effort:camby:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
:what:This the best hate you could come up with?

Shouldn't have even posted that weak shyt.
:wtf:
We're looking for elite haters for Harden. You need to go hate on someone else if you're gonna put in such a shytty effort:camby:

I don't actually hate harden, I just recognize he's a gimmicky player. There's a reason he gets benched in the fourth quarter of important playoff games.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't actually hate harden, I just recognize he's a gimmicky player. There's a reason he gets benched in the fourth quarter of important playoff games.

That's cute and all but we're gearing up for an MVP run here, we need dedicated haters:francis:

If that's not you, that's fine just duck out now before we really ramp up our efforts:hubie:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
That's cute and all but we're gearing up for an MVP run here, we need dedicated haters:francis:

If that's not you, that's fine just duck out now before we really ramp up our efforts:hubie:

So you want a Steph Curry level hater to post about a James Harden level player? :jjjjj:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I wonder what would be the responses in this thread if say a Westbrook, Curry, Kyrie or some other player not named Harden put up these kind of numbers? :jbhmm:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Harden hate in this thread is stupid. None of the arguments even make sense
:russ: At all this "gimmick" talk. A player can't be a gimmick if he continues to put up great numbers.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Somebody eating good off these numbers in fantasy

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
"Oh but he has the ball in his hands all the time" No shyt. There's not even a borderline All-Star on the roster. The team is utterly dependent on Harden. He doesn't produce & they lose.

Also, Harden's ball dominance is greatly exaggerated. His Usage Rate is only 35.8% while Westbrook is using 43% of OKC's possessions despite being way less efficient. His ball dominance is no different to Jordan's or LeBron's before they got help.

@Gil Scott-Heroin in here catching feelings but he's not a Curry stan. :mjlol:

Harden also has far better offensive players around him than Westbrook who has Oladipo and no one else.