Janay Rice tells her story

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Goldigger...if it was Roy the garbage man hittin her, she would have left his ass:camby:

You got a bit more leeway when you make 3 mil a year
Eh. Don't they a kid together. This man was crucified by the media she could have easily filed for divorce or not married him and got child support, wrote a book/do interviews about how he a ain't shyt dude basically jump on the "victim" brigade and the media would have ate it up.

I do believe him having money makes it easier for her to "overlook" these things but I think she loves that nikka too. Maybe a fukked up love but she could have left him and not been broke.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:

Basically it was 6 of them that night. Her and Ray were arguing about something insignificant. They were drunk as hell. She tried to snatch his phone, he spit on her. She tried to smack him and then he hit her. She was pissed and couldnt believe everything went down like that. Because they never had a problem that bad before so she couldnt believe what the cops were telling them. She couldnt remember much else from that night. Their relationship never wavered, but she needed more of an explanation after seeing herself dragged on camera. Her parents wanted a better explanation for what was going on and wanted them to handle themselves better. They told Goodell the truth from the jump and thought the 2 game suspension would be it. She got angry at how the media was coming down on Ray, hated how she was viewed as weak if she stood up for him. etc. Shocked that he was suspended for the season. They still together and experience happiness through this tough time.

I gave Ray the benefit of the doubt that this was his first time hitting her. But after reading this, I think he have hit her many times before. Her story sounds like bullshytt to be honest. Especially to close fist her for the first time for something as insignificant as she says.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Plenty of women stay with niccas who have hit them that got no money so :camby:.....not every man who hits his shortie is a permaent woman beater either......it could of been a one time thing, we dont know and can only go by what they say.....let her choose what she wanna do...and let Ray get back in the league and play for a couple more years

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I gave Ray the benefit of the doubt that this was his first time hitting her. But after reading this, I think he have hit her many times before. Her story sounds like bullshytt to be honest. Especially to close fist her for the first time for something as insignificant as she says.

From the video I dont think it was closed fist. He just put all his power into that smack. Plus she was off balance and drunk.

I dont know about the story. I'd like to believe it was a one time thing. She makes it seem like a perfect love story that had just one really bad night......

Idk. Just hope nothing like that happens again.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Plenty of women stay with niccas who have hit them that got no money so :camby:.....not every man who hits his shortie is a permaent woman beater either......it could of been a one time thing, we dont know and can only go by what they say.....let her choose what she wanna do...and let Ray get back in the league and play for a couple more years
for real.
Some of the most beaten "I'm coming back to him" women live with broke ass husbands who take their lot in life out on them.

The fukk is wrong with these niqqas?? :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Goldigger...if it was Roy the garbage man hittin her, she would have left his ass:camby:

You got a bit more leeway when you make 3 mil a year

not really women of all different status/class stay with abusers it has nothing to do with $$$

I actualy volunteer at a womans shelter and its women from all different walks off life, the ceo wife, to the alcoholic deadbeat

hell she would have won more by leaving him, would get all the sympathy in the world, prob half of ray rice assets, prob a show on oprah, a advocate for abuse bla bla bla