Janay Rice tells her story

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
T

We started talking regularly and began building a friendship. He was a good guy and what I loved most was he made me laugh. We were friends for about five years, but didn't date. During the summer of 2007, he started coming home from Rutgers a lot, and we just kept running into each other. I loved the fact that he had such a huge heart, and put everyone else first. I will always remember the time we went to the Galleria Mall and he bought sneakers and clothes for all his siblings and family members, but not one thing for himself (he was buying all this when he was in school?). He always made me feel like the most special woman in the world. We started seeing and talking to each other more, and it grew into a relationship.

As far as the blue bolded. Athletes get stipends and shyt, so it's nothing for him to have a little shoe money. Also there's a such thing as bag men and boosters even at a school like Rutgers. When Ray Rice was at Rutgers he was pampered, Im talking about they had an assistant with a golf cart that would drive his ass to class every morning.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I see your point I don't know why she wouldn't.She is probably being pulled in all different directions :manny:
I honestly dont know.

I lean more towards believing she loves dude and wants to stay with him. Seeing the family with her makes me believe thats more than likely it as well.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I honestly dont know.

I lean more towards believing she loves dude and wants to stay with him. Seeing the family with her makes me believe thats more than likely it as well.
Yea it seems she genuinely loves him or maybe she wants to stay together because of the child.His mom,her parents seem to have forgiven him so maybe this is just a 1 time thing